WindowScreenShot for Backtest

Hello, I wrote a Program that creates Screenshots (by the WindowScreenShot function) whenever there is a new Order. When I run it, it'll create them in the Folder: terminal_dir\experts\files But when I test the Program there is nothing to be saved. Not in the: "terminal_dir\tester\files"- Folder, nor somewhere else.

tak88js:
Hello, I wrote a Program that creates Screenshots (by the WindowScreenShot function) whenever there is a new Order. When I run it, it'll create them in the Folder: terminal_dir\experts\files But when I test the Program there is nothing to be saved. Not in the: "terminal_dir\tester\files"- Folder, nor somewhere else.

Well it works for me, I use it extensively. To get screen grabs from the Strategy Tester you need to be in Visual Mode otherwise the screen grabs won't make much sense, and not in Optimization . . .

If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 and your MT4 is installed in program Files you have to be aware of the UAC issues. Alternatively just install in a folder other than Program Files, e.g. C:\MT4_Installs\

When I istalled MT4 to C:\ it worked! Thx
Reason: