Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 110

Mickey Moose:

1) I do not want to get into the metaeditor and see how it is recorded correctly.

2) I may open big ones - for the entire deposit and then close them immediately, or some other tricks, the meaning has not changed.

Who are you kidding? Your deposit or your broker?

STARIJ:
Who are you kidding? Your deposit or your broker?

In addition to this site, I sometimes visit multi-page discussion forums like "where will the Eurodollar go, may it go up or may it go down, I'll prove it to you". And they come across "make a robot for 2 slips with different timeframe" or "make a button on the chart in that place - for example with stop loss function =40 points from the current price". If they are interested in something, they may take it for their own development, but they are tired of it and do not want to get in touch with me, so I ask them to send them a test and oblige them to delete the test file before January 5 (date 15).

Experience has established - if you take the same freelance content series or drawing logos, brands, etc., there percentage of deception less than 10, here almost 100. Although the same work and the same principle. So I put such a pooch for the especially clever. The purpose of this whole thing - my own study, as no one from this area, although they have all the holders of the projects, and do not give them a purely "out of spite"

how can I get hourly server lane and transition to DST(daylight saving time)?

Kamol Kurbonov: how can you get the server bandwidth by the hour and switch to DST(daylight saving time)?
To get attention - you need to explain the task. 1. What do you want to get. 2. What are the benefits (entry points, trend, flat, ...). Then everyone will help!!!! .... They will benefit, and so will you! We must live together, share.

Hello, I would like to ask the developers. I would like to ask a developer if it is possible to remove the buy-limit or sell-limit button when I right-click on the chart. I'm sick of putting out pending orders now and then. Or make it possible in the next update.

Files:
cbb26ocgtx.png  42 kb

fanur78g:

Hello, I would like to ask the developers. I would like to ask a developer if it is possible to remove the buy or sell limit button when I right-click on the chart. I'm sick of putting out pending orders now and then. Or make it possible in the next update.

I do not know how to remove it. Everybody uses it! Ask for a fee to have it customised...

Good afternoon all, how do I compare two dates in MQL4?

Cyn123 Good afternoon everyone, how do I compare two dates in MQL4?

Same as everything else == != > < >= <=

STARIJ:

Same as everything else == != > < >= <=

The compiler generates the error :

implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string' to this:

if(CrTime[0] <= iTime(0,0,i) && CrTime[2] >= iTime(0,0,i))
{
Print(i);
}

Cyn123:

The compiler generates an error :

implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string' to this:

if(CrTime[0] <= iTime(0,0,i) && CrTime[2] >= iTime(0,0,i))
{
Print(i);
}

if(CrTime[0] <= iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,i) && CrTime[2] >= iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,i))
   Print((string)i);
Reason: