Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 107

Alexander_K2:

You have to prove this correlation. Right? So far I don't see this proof, although I VERY much want to see it. Then we could rightfully say that the market process is non-Markovian! Now we cannot say so with firm certainty.

Moreover, it can be considered proven from this thread - that when we read ticks at exponential time intervals with averaging, we have a MARKOVian process with no memory. There is no correlation between tick quotes in this case! That's certainly proven by practical results. No?

Hello, how can you change the sound of the incoming message in mt4 iPhone which comes a notification from the comp? It has a really unpleasant sound!

Asyll: Hello, how can you change the sound of the incoming message in mt4 iPhone which comes a notification from the computer? It's got a frickin' annoying sound sps!!!!

Any smartphone has settings and a choice of sounds. So the iPhone has this in the future....

Ican not change the account balance when I opena demo account in Metatrader (downloaded from the official site), I put 3000 eur, leverage 1 to 5, balance shows 50 000, but Ava Metatrader does not give me a login and password.

yuriy878: I can not change the balance on my account when I opena demo account in Metatrader (downloaded from the off site), I put 3000 eur, leverage 1 to 5, the balance shows 50,000.

I open a demo account on the broker's website. I open a demo account on the broker's website and then I can add my balance. My robot is very convenient when I have too much trading and it is more convenient to analyze the profit with round initial figures. I have written a robot - a sinker. I start the Expert Advisor again and look at the profit.

Hello, dear forum users!

Could you please tell me how a swap is calculated in MT4 if:

SymbolInfoInteger(Symbol(),SYMBOL_SWAP_MODE)==2

That is, if the swap is calculated as a percentage.

The guide does not say as a percentage of what?

In MT5 it is specified in detail that swap is calculated either:

- swaps are calculated as an annual percentage of the instrument price at the time the swap is calculated (bank mode - 360 days per year),

or:

- swaps accrue as an annual percentage of the opening price of the symbol position (banking mode - 360 days per year).

Unfortunately, in the MT4 Handbook, I have not found a percentage of what the swap is calculated on.

Maksym Mudrakov:

Hello, dear forum users!

Could you please tell me how a swap is calculated in MT4 if:

That is, if the swap is calculated as a percentage.

The guide does not say as a percentage of what?

In MT5 it is specified in detail that swap is calculated either:

- swaps are calculated as an annual percentage of the instrument price at the time the swap is calculated (bank mode - 360 days per year),

or:

- swaps accrue as an annual percentage of the opening price of the symbol position (banking mode - 360 days per year).

In MT4 Reference, unfortunately, I have not found swap accrued as percentage of what.

Maybe it would help

//--- определение способа начисления свопов
   int swap_mode=(int)SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SWAP_MODE);
   string str_swap_mode;
   switch(swap_mode)
     {
      case 0: str_swap_mode="0 (в пунктах)"; break;
      case 1: str_swap_mode="1 (в базовой валюте инструмента)"; break;
      case 2: str_swap_mode="2 (в процентах)"; break;
      case 3: str_swap_mode="3 (в валюте залоговых средств)"; break;
     }

I don't know how to link the result "r" to a buffer to display it on a graph, please advise.

I can't understand the examples in the textbooks, I've asked people

They write - "Write the value of "r" in the buffer, and it will appear on the graph." and "Usually you write to the buffer through a for loop. "

but that doesn't tell me anything!

One result is just the letter "r" and that's it, I can't find it anywhere.

And one more thing

how to smooth out the result "r" for example.

Thank you for your attention!

Alekseu Fedotov:

Might help.

Sorry, how would that help me?

I already know how to find out the swap accrual method for a certain account.

I am asking exactly how swap is calculated when the swap method is a percentage.

That is, I need to know exactly what percentage of it is being calculated.

Good afternoon! I haven't opened MetaEditor for MT4 for 6 years. When I tried to create an Expert Advisor, it gave me new concepts: void OnTick, double OnTester(), void OnChartEvent. Where can I read about these functions? I opened the MQL4 primer - there are only standard functions Init, Deinit, Start.

Anton80:

Good afternoon! I haven't opened MetaEditor for MT4 for 6 years. When I tried to create an Expert Advisor, it gave me new concepts: void OnTick, double OnTester(), void OnChartEvent. Where can I read about these functions? I opened the MQL4 primer - there are only standard functions Init, Deinit, Start.

OnTick is a new, fancy name for the old function Start - you should put the cursor on the function name (and any other word) and press F1

Reason: