Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 47

Sergey Gritsay:
Put out all the code, it's hard to see where you're making mistakes in bits and pieces
and this is the whole code

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings. Happy New Year to all!

When I try to optimise an EA after it has been run, the results and the optimisation graph are blank and the log is written in the log:

There were 2passesdone during optimization, 2 results have been discarded as insignificant

unchecking"genetic algorithm" does not help. I understand that the results seem insignificant to the tester, but how can we see what is there? This is despite the fact that the EA during testing for the same period (a year) does not lose, but only +/- 20%.

uncheck

Please tell me where I can find theMetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Could you please tell me where I can find theMetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal features?
There aren't any. MultiTerminal has not been supported for a long time.

Hello, Happy New Year to everyone!

I have a question about Fibo levels. When I put them on the chart, I change the levels (I delete unnecessary levels, add my own) and click "OK", all the default levels are added, plus my levels, which wildly interferes, I do not know what to do with this, who faced this, how to solve?

Vitalie Postolache:
They don't exist. Multiterminal has not been supported for a long time.

So I was lied to yesterday when they sent me the letter?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So I was lied to yesterday by sending an email?

Well, install it and share your impressions. Maybe some companies still provide it, but it doesn't guarantee that you can work with any account at all.

I don't know if you're right, but I'm sure you're right. I personally didn't like it, and I don't have enough accounts to need it.

I don't know who develops and supports it further, since the meta-quotes don't do it.

Vitalie Postolache:

Well, install it and share your impressions. Maybe some companies do still provide it, but it does not guarantee that you can work with any account at all.

Although, there were restrictions with multiterminal before, so maybe nothing has changed. I personally didn't like it, and I don't have so many accounts as to need it.

I do not know who develops and supports it further, since the metaquotes do not do it.
I also received exactly the same letter, and therefore I got interested. But since the methaquotes don't support it, it's probably not worth getting involved with.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I received the same letter, which is why I was interested. But since metaquotes are not supported, I guess it's not worth it.
Maybe the opposite is better, because up to 1031 they supported it so much that I don't even want to switch to another platform. But it all worked fine in 1010

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I received the same letter, which is why I was interested. But since they don't support meta-quotes, it's probably not worth getting involved with.
I'm not sure what to do with it, but I'm not sure what to do with it, so I'm not sure what to do with it. Or by copiers, but in MT4 before build 600 it was more difficult. Now it is signals and copiers, which can be implemented by almost anyone using MQL.
Reason: