what is the right way to learn? - page 19

STARIJ:

If the WORST noise is indifferent, then how can they get in the way of earnings?

Again you have a contradiction. Read your past posts. Print them, show them to your friends, ask their opinion of the author. They will probably say full fool

Do you realise that I've been saying all along that random noise (makers) get in the way of making money by PRE-REVIEWING (!!!)

PREVIOUSLY (!!!) and nothing else (!!!).

I am talking ONLY about THIS TRADING STRATEGY (!!!)... Understand this at last

prikolnyjkent:

Do you realise that I've been saying all along that random noise (makers) get in the way of making money by PRE-REVIEWING (!!!)

PREVIOUSLY (!!!) and nothing else (!!!).

I'm talking ONLY about THIS TRADING STRATEGY (!!!)... Understand this at last.

PREPARATION is:

- the derivation of a description of a new, not yet existing or yet unknown phenomenon from an established general situation and initial conditions. The scheme of P. is the same as that of the explanation: from a general statement (preferably a law of nature or society) a particular or singular statement about the predicted phenomenon is deduced. P. and explanation differ only in their temporal orientation: explanation is directed to the past, P. to the future. In the case of an explanation the phenomenon in question is already known, a general statement is chosen for it, on which the explanation can be based. In P. a general statement is first established, a description of the predicted phenomenon is deduced from it and its confirmation is sought.

Every trader, robot, etc. predicts the price movement into the future. But a particular strategy is based on some more specific calculation. Where did you get the term Prediction Strategy from and you have been proving something about it for 5 pages? And we have to read your nonsense about a strategy that doesn't exist. It's hardly conducive to learning. If you are interested in your fabrications, describe them in detail on your website and provide a link. And let's get into the learning process here.

STARIJ:

... Every trader, robot, etc. predicts price movements into the future...

Here's a naive one.

Then, every flush barrel valve PREVENTS the movement of water into the future... Right?...

For there are plenty of strategies in which the trader (robot) ONLY REACTES to a fact that has already happened, like a valve in a toilet bowl (without any prediction)

If you are interested in your fabrications, describe them in detail on your website and give a link. And here let's get on with the learning process.

I'm trying to save him his blood money and time and he's "spitting in the outstretched hand to help".

...GO AHEAD... Go ahead...
(and I'll learn... from the real masters )

prikolnyjkent:

Here's a naive one.

Then, every flush barrel valve PREVENTS the movement of water into the future... Right?...

For there are plenty of strategies in which the trader (robot) ONLY REACTES to a fact that has already happened, like a valve in a toilet bowl (without any prediction)

I'm trying to save his hard-earned money and time, and he "spits in his outstretched hand to help".

GO AHEAD... Go ahead...
(and I'll learn... from the real masters).

Even the trader who thinks he is not predicting, is trying to guess where the price will move after he opens a market order, hoping it will go in the right direction )))

They do not need to take care of other people's pockets, so teach us your own vision of forex trading. As for the statistics, the signals service has plenty of them, so let's use concrete examples with specific numbers.

Otherwise pure demagoguery has been obtained.

prikolnyjkent:

If you've tried to find a consistent pattern in quoting, you've probably noticed that whichever trading signal source you've tested, you've always got 50/50 statistics on the outcome over a long enough distance.

I read about found regularities that "lived" for a year or more. Well, I haven't yet heard of a permanent dependence (of the Grail).

Maker just "fouls up" the quotidian with a REMARKABLE BUZZING,... that's all... And he doesn't need to worry about different bands...

There is no noise in the market. All noise is in the heads.

paukas:
There is no noise in the market. All noise is in the heads.

Are you aware of the fact that after this pompous phrase, you will have to demonstrate the purity of the quoter from noise on any, even historical, data, otherwise you will look bad in the eyes of the public.

That's if I said, from the very beginning, that"it's not rational not to use the potential of information stored in the STATISTIC of the outcomes of a series of trades"(albeit in other words), then I showed it on the example thatevillive posted.(https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160181/page15#1043621)(somehowevillive missed this example somewhere and now writes: ". here we go, with specific examples with specific figures...)

After all, I'm not advertising any particular method of working with statistics. I'm just saying that WORKING WITH STATISTICS IS A MUST .

Who sees error in this statement - enlighten me...

Prikolnyjkent, hi. i had an advisor on my account for a year. If I give you the investment account password, can you give me a recommendation ?

Stells:
i have had an advisor on my account for a year now. my profit is around zero. if i give you the investment password for my account, can you give me a recommendation ?

Yes, I'm talking specifically without a password here:

- the first thing to do is to compile statistics on the Outcome of trades, which will contain data on the "Outcome" (in the form of a + or - sign for the number storing the Number of Pips of the result of the trade)... and this Number for each deal;

- arrange these statistics in a handy form (e.g. in an Excel table);

- make a graph "Total series of trades in PUTS" (this, in my opinion, must be done, ... because I can not imagine a more informative form of information display than a GRAPHIC)

If it's not immediately obvious to you what you need to do next - write to... Everyone here is kind, ... responsive ... We will gladly help in any way we can

prikolnyjkent:

If you've tried to find a consistent pattern in quoting, you've probably noticed that whichever trading signal source you've tested, you've always got 50/50 statistics on the outcome over a long enough distance.

I read about found regularities that "lived" for a year or more. Well, I haven't yet heard of a permanent dependence (of the Grail).

Maker just "fouls up" the quotidian with a REMARKABLE BUZZING,... that's all... And he doesn't need to worry about different bands...

Then I guess we need to define the terms. Which market player do you call a market maker? And to be honest, I have no idea about the process you are talking about. I mean exactly how one can clog a quote with noise. As far as I'm concerned, the notion of quotier noise outside of the model you're using makes no sense.
Reason: