Teach me how to make money.

Hi all) I would like to ask - who earns steadily on forex??? how many percent per month do you make??? and how do you do it?

Teach me please.

Tema97:

Hi all) I would like to ask - who earns steadily on forex??? how many percent per month do you make??? and how do you do it?

Teach me please.

What was your name in the past life?

paukas:
What was your name in a previous life?
some kind of anakentius)

Teach me, teach me too! Because "buy expensive, sell even more" is too costly ))))

evillive:
Teach me, teach me too! Because "buy expensive - sell even more expensive" is too costly ))))
Get in line! Inokenty first!

paukas:
В очередь! Сначала Инокентия!

What is your return on investment per month?

Get out of here, Kesha. Before it's too late.

Tema97:

Teach me please.

I buy for 4,000 rubles and sell for 4% a month... That's how much you get.

Tema97:

Hi all) I would like to ask you - who earns steadily on forex??? How many percent per month do you make??? and how do you do it?

Teach me please.

Do you trade but you do not manage to trade stably?

LRA:
You can only earn money by working, while Forex is a myth and does not exist. Actually it may exist, but no one trades in it. The only ones who trade in it are teachers who repeat what they heard from their teachers and programmers who rub rubbish their pearls in suckers. Actually, there may be some traders, but they are very few. And most likely, their trade is at a loss. Do you doubt it? Read the first forum thread. And you will find out. They say that regular updates make it impossible to work. But very few people are outraged. Why? Because teachers and programmers don't give a damn, while there are only one, two, and counting of serious traders...

Regular updates are the main obstacle for programmers, and that is only if the code is written with irregularities. Those who trade manually or with scripts do not get in the way, because in terms of manual trading functionality has not changed. Therefore, there are very few people who complain only for those for whom an indicator or an Expert Advisor has stopped working for one reason or another, or has stopped working at all on a chart. How many examples of indicators in Kodobase that previously created illusions about future profits, stopped loading at all, and after editing the code to a new standard - they work for naught or for a loss? All because of errors in logic, which previously were ignored by the compiler, such as array overruns.

Well, the "teachers", what can they do, they do not sell, they "teach". )))

There is NO way to lose on Forex

You take ANY trading signal source. You get it as an OUTPUT STATISTIC.
Its graph will have ONE OF THREE possible views:
1) ascending curve;
2) a descending curve;
3) or a curve that hangs around zero.

In the first case, you trade against the signals - and enjoy your life

. In the second case, you trade against the signals of your TS - and also enjoy life.

And in the third case - everything is fine: trade either way you want to get away from zero, or whether you want to go back to zero (as you prefer)
Reason: