Safe, profitable and exciting forex - page 9

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
... Without a reliable TS, of course, no one will get very far in this way.

Excuse me, dear, I have not read your previous posts on the essence of your TS.

But, I do know that no matter what trading signal source they use, people get 50/50 outcomes STATISTICS.

Could you answer briefly: does your TS have a trading signal source with an outcome other than 50% or is it trying to make money in a 50/50 environment?

prikolnyjkent:

But, I do know that no matter what trading signal source they use, people get 50/50 outcomes STATISTICS.

Could you answer briefly: does your TS have a trading signal source with an outcome other than 50% or is it trying to earn in a 50/50 environment?

Is it 50/50 without a drawdown?

-Aleks-:

RND

prikolnyjkent:

Could you answer briefly: does your TS have a trading signal source with an outcome other than 50% or is it trying to make money in a 50/50 environment?

If TS, then it implies that it has a source of signal from the indicator in which some logic is embedded in its opening and closing positions. A few pages above cited the nature of the behaviour of this TS in the market, which are significantly different from the case of 50/50.

-Aleks-:

This is if you count the product ofthe number of trades (successful separately (NP), losing separately (NL)) by the average number of pips per trade in the series (successful (AP) and losing (AL) - respectively).
That is NP*AP=NL*AL (approximately equal)

-Aleks-:

The maximum drawdown over 3 years is around 30%, but there are some sections of history with a drawdown of less than $1. "These are the areas that are hunted by "Komikaze" Expert Advisors. If this project is successful, this trading method should become the main one for beginners as well as for experienced traders, and the number of traders should increase several times.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
... The main purpose of the event is to popularize safe Forex, especially for beginners and inexperienced traders, if it works.

There!... Found the main "thread" of what's going on.

Now I see... Thanks.

It would be interesting to know how much the TC outcome statistics change in real life compared to the test

prikolnyjkent:
That is if we count the product ofnumber of deals (successful ones separately (NP), losing ones separately (NL)) by the average number of points per trade in a series (successful (AP) and losing (AL) - respectively).
That is NP*AP=NL*AL (approximately equal)

If the period is infinite, I agree... So, purely theoretically. But no one cancelled the MM.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The maximum drawdown over 3 years is about 30%, but there are parts of the history with drawdown below $1. "These are the Expert Advisors that "Komikaze" is engaged in hunting for these parts. If this project is successful, this trading method should become the main one for beginners as well as for experienced traders, and the number of traders should increase several times.

The only thing I don't understand is why can't you limit the drawdown of an EA to $1 per day and see the result in the tester?

-Aleks-:

The only thing I don't understand is why can't you limit the drawdown of the EA to 1$ per day and see the result in the tester?

This has been done, so far, the percentage of surviving EAs is around 10% for the last year.
Reason: