[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 95

OnGoing:

The point is that we are taking a cumulative position. Plus the psychology of the majority of people is to cut their profits at the root and wait out losses. Plus not all of them are pipsers, there are medium- and long-term traders as well.

Who knows, all this combined may produce the desired effect).

Try to understand (understand) the cause of "95%" plummeting (I cannot say anything about specific cases, in each case we have to analyze them separately).

A thorough knowledge of the cause is an analysis of the Law (condition).

What is the Law here. The law here is a "fluke". Its value is 50/50. The majority (95%) open and close positions without understanding, i.e. "by chance". And there is no "taking profits and waiting out losses". The market does not care whether you "cut" the profit or "wait out" the loss. It is not aware of it.

For further reasoning, see here

Roman.:

To anyone else, no.

You posted the invest from your account and locked yourself out...

Well, go to yours and see what you see.)

TEXX:

I'm not squeezing, I'm not going to post it as it is, no one wants to refine it... :(

:-) Don't bother - don't look into the future... :-) If you wanted to, you'd have posted it - you never know, maybe someone would have looked at it...

In any case, "master of the house". See for yourself.

ratnasambhava:

Try to figure out (understand) the reason for the "95%" drain (I can't say anything about individual cases, each case needs to be dealt with separately).

A thorough knowledge of the cause is an analysis of the Law (condition).

What is the Law here. The Law here is "randomness". Its value is 50/50. The bulk (namely "95%") opens and locks positions without understanding, i.e. "by chance". And there is no

The market does not care whether you "cut the profit or wait out the loss". The market does not care whether you "cut" the profit or "wait out" the loss. It is not aware of it.

See here for more reasoning.

Not at all, the Market is not an inanimate abstract entity, but real people (or automatons following a human algorithm) with one goal in mind - how not to lose and how not to make money)

OnGoing:
Well, go to yours and see what you see)

If that's what you're talking about, the deals and their direction are not there...:-)

Roman.:

If that's what you mean, the deals and their direction aren't there... :-)

)) Go to your MT account, with the same login, only with an investor password)

OnGoing:

:-) You can see the trades, but you cannot trade... :-)

So? :-)

Roman.:

:-) You can see the trades, but you can't trade... :-)

So? :-)

Well, now you can put exp here, who will send you these deals (with take points, stops and lots) to another (trading) account, or send them by post.)

OnGoing:

What do you mean by anti-copper to open in the opposite direction of the cumulative position? :-)

It (this cumulative pose) has yet to be found... including its direction and everything else... :-)

OnGoing:
Well, now you can send an expat here, who will at least send you these deals (with take points, stops and lots) to another (trading) account or send them by post.)

I got it.

There are many traders - no copier (anti-copier) to put on each account... :-) to "calculate" the cumulative pose... :-)

Reason: