Is it realistic to make money on forex? - page 2

alexx_v:

A normal broker has a client's money insured up to $500,000

Is it against left-handed candlesticks, out-of-market quotes or the spread widening to 500 old pips?
Or maybe the terminal freezes and loses connection?

Apparently, of the two of us, you are the only one who believes that the account cannot be zeroed by legal methods if you want to.
Even if it is over a period of time.

Pecmop:

Is it from left-handed candles, off-market quotes or the spread widening to 500 old pips?
Or maybe it's a terminal freeze and loss of connectivity?

Apparently, of the two of us, you're the only one who believes that you can't zero out your account legally if you want to.
albeit over a period of time.
If your account was zeroed out due to terminal downtime and loss of connectivity, it would have been zeroed out without that.

Pecmop:

Is it from left-handed candles, off-market quotes or the spread widening to 500 old pips?
Or maybe it's a terminal freeze and loss of connectivity?

Apparently, of the two of us, you're the only one who believes that you can't zero out your account legally if you want to.
albeit over a period of time.
I thought I had written in plain English, and you, in turn, quoted - "a normal broker". You, on the other hand, have cited examples of left-wing kitchens as counterarguments for some reason.

paukas:
If your account is zeroed out due to a terminal hang-up and loss of communication, it would have been zeroed out without this.
If you were hit by a drunken lorry driver when you were standing at traffic lights, you would still be hit.
Fool or what?

Come on guys... this is another hullabaloo... why talk about brokers??? Brokers are cheaters by definition - it's their business. They either cheat softly and quietly or blatantly and rudely (but that's cheaters).

And my 50 grand no one has earned - I did not say that I threw 50 grand. I haven't lost my mind yet. I told you that such sums appeared in the account, and then were safely drained. I should have been a fool to withdraw right away... Although I don't know if it would have worked... Withdrawal of large sums is also legendary - not always, and not everyone can do it...

And spider - do you have any suggestions how I can earn a couple or three pounds with my machine? In private - address and phone number of the customer (I fly out immediately) :))

alexx_v:
I wrote in plain English, and you in turn quoted "from a normal broker". You, on the other hand, are citing examples of left-handed kitchens as counterarguments for some reason.
Probably they do exist, but in view of my strategy I am not interested at all in brokers with lots limitation below 200.
And among brokers with limitation from 300 and higher, everybody likes to scatter candles and put astronomical spread for a second or two.
The market is not that great, but they are not that great for me.
I do not know what to do with them, I do not know what to do with them. Our operation is based on the assumption that there is no difference between the two types of orders and the real profitability of our broker brokerage.
If their orders are not moved to the interbank market, all losses are incurred by the broker's purse. And the essence of any grail is 2k+ lots.
I understand that amethysts, or whatever their name is, are coming at me now. But think about it for a second, won't the extra workload of the docs pay off in spread/commission per position?)
They need many different clients, but few orders from each of them. Makes sense, doesn't it?) (Sarcasm)

Pecmop:
By the way, there are grabs, take my word for it. And there are limits on the number of lots, not because of the load, but because most of the brokers are pure kitchens.
Of course there are grabs... who's to say there aren't? Moreover, many people know about them. I can even tell you one of the grails. The standard and well known grail... Spread trading on two oil brands... Stable, always profitable, and with minimal risk. Only no broker will let you trade like that:))

lexandros:
Of course there are grails - who says there aren't? Not only that, a lot of people know about them. I can even tell you one of the grails. The standard and widely known grail... Spread trading on two oil brands... Stable, always profitable, and with minimal risk. Only no broker will let you trade like that:)))
Arbitrage is not a grail.
Corrected the previous post, it's orders, not lots.

Pecmop:
For me, it is a very difficult task.
I have corrected the previous post, it's orders, not lots.

It's all nonsense... If it were possible to implement all our ideas and discoveries - we would each have our own island. All brokerage companies and all the brokers and banks, and especially the insiders know about all these "grails" better than you and me. And they will never allow these "grails" to be realized on real accounts.

I can give you about a dozen of such grails right now ..... What's the use of such fantasies? You may use the trading platform as an example, but your real trading account will never work.

ZS% and I wasn't talking about arbitrage, I was talking about spread trading - there is a difference and a very fundamental one... Everyone has long forgotten about arbitrage and has given up on it... There's a great programmer on this forum (I'm not going to name him), who remembers, he knows, and he implemented these arbitrage strategies long time ago... But then again - they don't work. You can do as much programming as you like, but you're not generating any income.
Reason: