What is the optimum depth of history for identifying a useful signal? - page 10

You probably think I'm going to prove something here? I just wanted to develop the topic and show that such a parameter exists ... And I asked you for an EA so you wouldn't think I'm playing tricks on you ...

azfaraon:
You may think I'm going to prove something, I just wanted to develop the topic and show that such a parameter exists, and I asked you for an EA so you wouldn't think I'm playing tricks on you.

I didn't think so...

So who would argue that such a parameter exists, just the question is the method of its definition, you will not discuss it, meanwhile it can exist only within the framework of your method of its definition.

And how do you propose to constructively discuss or argue with you a parameter, when its description is not known to the opponent. Spread and its variation also contribute to stop and takeaway, and hence to their analysis and optimization.

I can tell you that to open a deal on it I do not even need a chart ... I only need a chart to determine the stops and takei ... Can this method be difficult? It works on all currencies, on silver and gold ... I have not checked on the stock market.

You wanted to check the Expert Advisor, so let your previous Expert Advisor check the answer to the question:

What is the depth of history you want, on which at the sliding window the optimisation parameters change more slowly than at the current moment, on the M1 period, with an assumed intraday trading. Suppose there are a couple of trades per day.

And silence...

The tester does not allow it.

Gee, why?

And then why ask for an advisor if the tester won't allow...

because you are requesting to trade on a minute is the reason.there is no other

made...came out =27 point on current profit

and what are those 27 points?

azfaraon:
Judging by the fact that you are offering to show on any simple EA that it can work profitably, your principle is only in the method of optimizing the EA(using the optimal depth of history, the frequency of optimization, etc.). Did I understand you correctly?
Reason: