Terminal speed - page 6

Alexey Oreshkin:
I just have so many open orders at Alpari, the others have less. I can of course put the robot on another broker and see, it just takes a couple of days. But I don't think it depends on the broker at all.

It was interesting, now it's not so interesting:

1. The Expert Advisor slows down if there are a lot of orders.

2. many orders only on Alpari.

3. the Expert Advisor (robot) worked only on Alpari.

4. It takes a couple of days to run an expert (robot) not on Alpari.

Do you want my questions?

Try looking through the Team Viewer and just taking a video of the desktop to see if the problem is with the picture or with the machine. If you can see through the TV or video file that everything is working correctly, then there will be less confusion and the search will be narrower.

Are you able to watch the video, or is it slow too? Maybe the problem is in the network...

Alexey Oreshkin:
I don't know. Alpari is the only one with so many open orders, the others have less. I can of course put the robot on another broker and see, it just takes a couple of days. But I don't think anything depends on the broker at all.
I wouldn't be so sure about that! I'm not so sure about that. I don't know what it has to do with it.

Алексей Тарабанов:

It was interesting, now it's not so interesting:

1. The Expert Advisor slows down if there are a lot of orders.

2. many orders only on Alpari.

3. the Expert Advisor (robot) worked only on Alpari.

4. It takes a couple of days to run an expert (robot) not on Alpari.

Do you want my questions?

What kind of questions?

Tried opening and closing other terminals when there are a lot of orders in them - same result.
I have tried watching videos via contact, YouTube, etc.. - I tried to watch video through contact, Youtube, etc. Everywhere I got a black screen and video does not work. Probably need codecs, but I don't want to install all this rubbish on my work server yet.
All the same but on a home computer runs without problems.

I think there is a problem with the internet or my rented computer. I might try changing the company I rented the server from.

GopFX __:
I wouldn't be so sure about that!!! Alpari terminal has been slowing down more than others since the dawn of time!!! Don't know what it's got to do with it!

the alpari terminal started to slow down with the introduction of the five digits, and the corresponding increase in clitics on a huge number of symbols.

open windows of just the right symbols then in the market overview window, select "hide all" - enjoy the speed.

Rustamzhan Salidzhanov:

the alpari terminal started to slow down with the introduction of the five digits, and the corresponding increase in clitics on a huge number of symbols.

open the windows of only the required symbols then in the market overview window, select the "hide all" option - enjoy the speed.

that's how i need all the symbols. The multicurrency robot works on the whole market at once, making a portfolio of all possible symbols by itself. This is not an option.

Alexey Oreshkin:
I need all symbols. My robot is working on the entire market, it builds a portfolio of all possible symbols. This is not an option.

reduce the number of bars

Have you tried to create several accounts on the VPS and put enough terminals under each one (so they wouldn't slow down)?

Rustamzhan Salidzhanov:

You should at least read the discussion before giving advice. The topicstarter only talks about brakes when there are a certain number of open positions in the account.

Rustamzhan Salidzhanov:

Have you tried creating several accounts and enough terminals under each one (so they don't slow down)?

For now I have returned to default settings in all terminals on the number of bars in window and in the history. For the current strategy this depth is not important. But it hasn't helped me yet either. After the end of the next month I'll try to change the server company. As a matter of fact right now there are about 6 terminals running and it's more or less possible to work, but again, in those terminals where many orders are open the slows start to appear.

Alexey Oreshkin, have you tried recording a video of the terminal on a remote machine?
Reason: