A question for the funny and resourceful... - page 3

Serqey Nikitin:

Good thing this argument isn't important as I solved this problem a long time ago.

...You can always talk cleverly about how 0.5% is a pittance and not even worth messing with...

Not even two pages later...

Here we go again.

Advertising is the engine of commerce ;)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I'm sure you're not alone or unique, and the issue has been resolved for many here. ))

So I am unique only in making public the knowledge that "the issue is resolved", as the rest of the "many" have fallen silent...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Not two pages in...

And here we go again with the old stuff.

Advertising is the engine of commerce ;)

Yes, you're right! But if you follow the thread closely, I'm being actively provoked... by purposely framing difficult questions...

And yes, "Advertising is the engine of commerce" - and you don't have to make anything up here..., except that there's nothing to pick on - there's no subject matter to advertise!!! Don't you think?

Serqey Nikitin:

The challenge for you is to become a Trader... ( trader with a capital letter ), ie not just press the "Buy" or "Sell", but to press them with the mind, ie understand why they need to press it at this time, and not at another ...

Your actions to solve this problem ... Moreover, the time is limited ..., as in 50 years to press the keys will not work ...

Even simpler, how do you get to the 5% of Successful Traders?

The most reasonable variant, get a job with an algorithmic trader, even as a caretaker and you just need to learn the basics.

Serqey Nikitin:

So I am unique in only making public the knowledge that "the issue is resolved" as the rest of the "many" have fallen silent...

You're not unique in that either.) It has long been known that 5% of traders have the question solved).
A simple estimate suggests that 20 - 25% of the forum has it solved.

Denis Nikolaev:
You take a particular type of market, study it for five years, like in uni, and in the process of studying you learn TA, FA, Metatrader 4/5, mql4/5, create your own TS, maybe several, and you find yourself among the 5% who graduated from the university and are working in the profession.
That's about the same as trying to solder a TV set with absolutely no knowledge in the field. And in books they mostly write about the psychology of television and don't give any hints on how it can work. There are plenty of hints, to be exact, but they all don't work at all. That's why we should double the term to 10 years

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You're not unique in this either.)) It has been known for a long time that 5% of traders have the issue solved).
Well the 5% figure is just randomly named by some guru who sells some miracle courses. I would say that it is more correct: a certain number of people earn, but they are not so many.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You're not unique in that either.) It's been known for a long time that 5% of traders have their minds made up).

I didn't doubt it from the start! "Ideas are in the air!" and "What one man has invented, another can always repeat!"

The question is different ... How many years will it take you to repeat the desired result?

Serqey Nikitin:

I didn't doubt that from the start! "Ideas are in the air!" and "What one man has invented, another can always repeat!"

The question is another one... How many years will it take you to repeat the result you want?

I don't understand, do you want to share the idea of how to make money or make money by selling the idea?

Serqey Nikitin:

I knew it from the start! "Ideas are in the air!" and "What one man has invented, another can always repeat!"

The question is another one... How many years will it take you to repeat the desired result?

Personally, it took me 3 months.) And came to the market, to put it mildly, by accident. Asked for help.
However, there are more profitable activities. Left as a hobby.
Reason: