Updated MQL4 and old code (sharing problem-solving experiences) - page 4

DiPach:

Click "Profile" at the top right of the website - then "Edit" on the left - and then "Edit" under the avatar rectangle.

Thank you. It didn't work out very well. I will keep practicing.

artmedia70:
File --> Open data directory. There's an MQL4 folder - inside there are folders for EAs/indicators/scripts/files/beer/girls/..... Put there

khorosh:
And you put it there yourself, where the girls are).

People! Let's live amicably. ............ I don't know about you, but with me it is impossible to predict the movement of the maker. And there were a lot of indices on the chart and none at all. I don't know about you, but I can't predict the maker's moves, and I've got a lot of indicators on my chart and no indicators at all. I look at H1 without any news, then I go to M1 and catch small movements. I have a 50-50 success, but it's not a signal for the real account. I feel I'm getting 60-70%. I'm a stubborn guy, but I know the scale of the way people fool each other... Excuse me! Here, by the way, I took this out of my analysis book.

gnawingmarket:

People! Let's live friends. ............ I don't know about you, but with me it's impossible to predict the movement of the maker. And there were a lot of indices on the chart and none at all. I don't know about you, but I can't predict the maker's moves, and I've got a lot of indicators on my chart and no indicators at all. I look at H1 without any news, then I go to M1 and catch small movements. I have got some 50-50 success, but it's not a signal for the real account. I feel I'm getting 60-70%. I'm a stubborn guy, but I know the scale of the order people fool each other... Excuse me! Here, by the way, I got this out of my analysis book.

Don't stop. The best part's yet to come. :)

tol64:

Don't stop now. The best part is yet to come. :)

This ? :

or is it ? :

gnawingmarket:

People! Let's be friends. ............ I don't know about you, but I can't predict the maker's movements. And there's been a lot of indices on the chart and no indices at all. I don't know about you, but I can't predict the maker's moves, and I've got a lot of indicators on my chart and no indicators at all. I look at H1 without any news, then I go to M1 and catch small movements. I have got some 50-50 success, but it's not a signal for the real account. I feel I'm getting 60-70%. I'm a stubborn guy, but I know the scale of the way people fool each other... Excuse me! Here, by the way, I took this out of my analysis book.

I know it's not on the topic of this thread.

...I decided to simplify order management(the terminal has already rebooted to 600) and picked up a "TradePredator" owl with 4 buttons on the Internet. I got the owl "up" on a chart and wrote information but no buttons. I got a grey mark in the navigator. I have no clue what to complain about. I have no idea what to do. Thank you.

gnawingmarket:

I understand it is not on the subject of this branch.

...I decided to simplify order management (the terminal has already rebooted to 600) and picked up a "TradePredator" owl with 4 buttons on the Internet. I got the owl "up" on a chart and wrote information but no buttons. I got a grey mark in the navigator. I have no clue what to complain about. I have no idea what to do. Thanks.

This is the place to tell us exactly what professionals do.

artmedia70:

This ? :

or is it ? :

Good animation - reassuring! Something tells me the second one. "Smart guys" with money, with educated analysts,...and I'm what...a crowd.

gnawingmarket:

Good animation - reassuring! Something tells me the second one. "Smart guys" with money, with educated analysts...and I'm what...a crowd.

Yeah, well... With that attitude, you'd have to go for a bottle...

Find and read the trends/forecasts/consequences thread. There are the right people there.

artmedia70:
That 's exactly what they say - professionals

They're laughing at me. Why can't you answer, smart guy? Do I have to study all your MQLs? All you have to do is say a few words.

artmedia70:

Yeah, well... With that kind of attitude, you've got to go for a bottle...

Find and read the trends/forecasts/consequences thread. There are the right people there.

Yes,about the mood you're right,it is necessary to work on oneself... But it is possible that this is not emotion but a real assessment of the probability of success. In our area, there is a huge rock that has broken away from the cliff, a Cossack climbed on it..... as long as I live, I do not understand how he did it. And now I see successful Forex traders as that Cossack. What is "the right people"?
Reason: