Rate of price change, how to calculate - page 22

MetaDriver:
Where do you want the "Price" to go?

The L-T system.

I will be looking at different options. A very interesting task.

And not even a task, but a programme of action.

avtomat:

The L-T system

There's an entire L-T table, any more specific ideas) ?

Yes, that table is brilliant. Akin to Mendeleev's periodic system of chemical elements. But, unlike Mendeleev's, it is infinite.

It is possible to fill in the empty cells by analogy, but somehow it cannot be confirmed by experience yet.

That's why I'm talking about the agenda, the direction of the search.

mikhail12:
There's an entire L-T table, any more specific ideas) ?

>

Zhunko:

Yes, that table is brilliant. Akin to Mendeleev's periodic system of chemical elements. But, unlike Mendeleev's, it's infinite.

It is possible to fill in empty cells by analogy, but somehow it cannot be confirmed by experience yet.

I agree. and about genius, etc. but I thought there were suspicious places.

Like the same mass = L^3 * T^-2

It looks like volume multiplied by angular acceleration (from the same table). Divide the mass by the volume.

According to my understanding, you should get specific mass - density. Is it equivalent to angular acceleration? I don't really have it in my head. // Sphimosis ?

On the other hand - mass and force (weight is measured in units of force) are in the table in the same ratio as angular acceleration and specific gravity. I.e. still density ~ angular acceleration.

avtomat:

The "L-T" system.

It's actually a koan.

But it's good that you see it as a practical task. Don't drag it out. Do your best and go for it. I believe in you.

Question: Where do I put the "Price" in there?

Having fun?

I was finding the rate of change in price. I used to do it in general.

I calculated like this - total volume per tick or number of ticks. If you go deeper, you need to take into account the direction of price movement, otherwise it will be a mouse fuss....

The result was useful, but not 100%.

If you don't spare time - try my method.

MetaDriver:

I agree. and about genius, etc. but it seemed to me that there are suspicious places.

like the same mass = L^3 * T^-2

Let's break it down. It looks like volume multiplied by angular acceleration. Let's divide the mass by the volume.

According to my understanding, you should get specific mass - density. Is it equivalent to angular acceleration? I don't really have it in my head. // Sphimosis ?

On the other hand - mass and force (weight is measured in units of force) are in the table in the same ratio as angular acceleration and specific gravity. I.e. still density ~ angular acceleration.

With space it's relatively simple. As a kid, I was a fanatic about topology :-)

It's very hard to imagine space in a higher dimension than three-dimensional. But it is possible to imagine its properties by analogy from one-dimensional to three-dimensional.

For example, how we can instantly cross a circle in three-dimensional space without touching it. Which we could not do in two-dimensional space. The same can be done with a sphere in four-dimensional space. Similarly we can assume about other geometric spaces.

With time it turns out interestingly. The lower the degree (negative) of time, this is information from more distant future. The higher the degree, it is information from farther past. Moreover, this information is fast. I.e. slowly changing events "disappear". Now I am writing for an advisor on this principle.

The result is that only the middle part of the table is filled in for a reason. You can open laws, but they will not make practical sense.

A strategic mistake in modern physics

Reposted from here.

The topic is not new to me, you can google quite a few articles on the subject. This article is one of the best (for "novice topic diggers").

Hello to Komarov.

Reason: