What to do with the grail? - page 5

dimeon:

Although the code is absolutely not viable in real DCs, but I'm sure it has an interesting idea of correlation. I'd be very interested to see the code.

yes please

#property copyright ""
#property link      ""
#property show_inputs
//---- input parameters
extern double    Lot=0.01;
double bid_;
extern int PeriodBands=500,
       Deviation=2,
       bands_shift=0;
int Slippage=3;
extern int MAGIK=20101009;
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| expert initialization function                                   |
int init()
{
return(0);
}
//| expert deinitialization function                                 |
int deinit()
  {
//----

//----
   return(0);
  }
//| expert start function                                            |
int start()
{
   bid_=iClose(NULL,0,0);
   if(Digits==3||Digits==5)
   {
      Slippage=Slippage*10;
   }
   datetime ti=TimeCurrent()-300;
while(!IsStopped())
{
   RefreshRates();
   double bid1_=iClose(NULL,0,0);
   int res=-1;
   double bandsH=iBands(NULL,0,PeriodBands,Deviation,bands_shift,0,1,0);
   double bandsL=iBands(NULL,0,PeriodBands,Deviation,bands_shift,0,2,0);
   double median=iMA(NULL,0,PeriodBands,0,0,0,0);
   if((bid_<median&&bid1_>median)||(bid_<median&&bid1_<median))
   {
      //CloseAllOrders();
   }
   if(bid_>bandsL&&bid1_<bandsL&&(TimeCurrent()-ti)>300)//iClose(NULL,0,0))
   {
      OrderSend("GBPUSD",OP_BUY,Lot,NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo("GBPUSD",MODE_ASK),MarketInfo("GBPUSD",MODE_DIGITS)),3,0,0,NULL,MAGIK);
      OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_SELL,Lot,NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_BID),MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_DIGITS)),3,0,0,NULL,MAGIK);
      ti=TimeCurrent();
   }
   if(bid_<bandsH&&bid1_>bandsH&&(TimeCurrent()-ti)>300)//iClose(NULL,0,0))
   {
      OrderSend("GBPUSD",OP_SELL,Lot,NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo("GBPUSD",MODE_BID),MarketInfo("GBPUSD",MODE_DIGITS)),3,0,0,NULL,MAGIK);
      OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,Lot,NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_ASK),MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_DIGITS)),3,0,0,NULL,MAGIK);
      ti=TimeCurrent();
   }
   bid_=bid1_;//iClose(NULL,0,0);
   Comment(bandsH," ",bandsL);
   Sleep(50);
}
   return(0);
}
void CloseAllOrders()
{
   for (int k=OrdersTotal()-1;k>=0;k--)
   {
      RefreshRates();
      if (OrderSelect(k,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true&&OrderMagicNumber()==MAGIK)
      {
         int cmd=OrderType();
         if(cmd>1)
         {
            OrderDelete(OrderTicket());
         }
         if (cmd==OP_BUY)
         {
            OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_BID),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_DIGITS)),Slippage);
         }
         if (cmd==OP_SELL)
         {
            OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_DIGITS)),Slippage);  
         }
      }
   }

there you go... giving away for free... no intrigue... :) so I'd get the bastards... :) for a line-by-line auction :)

sanyooooook:

Finally, I wondered what the catch was.

Here's the trick (OC warns):

Can you pips with a zero spread?

No. If you plan to use the technique of pipsing, you should warn your dealer and the spread will be widened for you. Otherwise, if you pipsing with zero spread, all pipsed trades might be cancelled.

Can I use EAs with zero spread?

By default, EAs are disabled. If you want to use an EA, you should contact your dealer and the dealer will connect an EA, but in this case, the spread will no longer be zero for you.

goldtrader:

Here's the trick (DC warns):

)), well, the demo is not in danger, at least I'll be a demo millionaire )))))

Yeah... you should do tournaments or championships... It'll do you more good :)

sanyooooook:

I found it, but now I don't know what to do with it. )

Throw it away or your life will lose all meaning...

But such philosophical dilemmas aren't about you yet, there's no grail, an empty shell, at best a toy for the sandbox (dems/micros). Strange that with your time on the forum, and hence time devoted to the subject of research - you haven't noticed it or didn't understand it. The advisor is just another stomper, fap, just with the hilan's twinges.

Z.U. Although there is one option for profit - to sell, as practice shows - LOG is eternal.

Figar0:

Throw it away or your life will lose all meaning...

But such philosophical dilemmas are not about you yet, there is no grail, an empty shell, at best a toy for the sandbox (dems/micros). Strange that with your time on the forum, and hence time devoted to the subject of research - you haven't noticed it or didn't understand it. The advisor is just another stomper, fap, just with the hilan's twinges.

Z.U. Although there is one option for profit - to sell, as practice shows - LOG is eternal.

Some chemical elements (mostly (synthetic) the last in number in the Mendeleev table) are not stable under normal conditions, but scientists do not hesitate to put them in the table, and say that these elements exist, and put them on a par with the others.

one thing I agree with fuckfix, if you create a synthetic such that it stays in the channel as long as possible, more than the sum of the spreads of the individual elements included in that synthetic, then you can make a profit from it

sanyooooook:
One thing I agree with dickfix, if you create a synthetic such that it stays in the channel as long as possible, more than the sum of the spreads of the individual elements included in that synthetic, then you can make a profit from it
for example - 1lotSellGbpJpy 1lotBUyGbpChf and 1lotBuyChfJpy - the synthetic has been in the channel for +- years with deviations sufficient to make profit...

or as I wrote earlier:

манипулируя лотами, увеличивая или уменьшая кое где волатильность рабочих пар, создавая

so to speak, "Synthetic EURGBP" - we are forming a similar instrument - BUT, it is because of some difference we get arbitrage opportunities to get

regarding risk-free REVENUE - above I gave an example where using a simple system - for the same study period (5 years) - a profit of more than 5 milliards of greenbacks was obtained....

yellow line synthetic and green real E/G... and that's only 1 tool :)
Reason: