MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 81

evillive:

Take terminal 509, make a copy, start the terminal and in the settings add the server from the first page of this branch.

Then create a new demo account, when creating in the list of servers select the metacquot server. Log in to the demo and restart the terminal several times.

That's all, beta is set.

I need to feed my cat. Who?

artmedia70:

I need instructions on "how to feed my cat"

VOLDEMAR:

Then let me ask a different question, now all the functionality is implemented in ME or something else will be added ????

Judging from what's going on - YES

artmedia70:

Send the cat by airmail with brief instructions on what/how to feed it - I will return it fed

YuraZ:

Send the cat by airmail with brief instructions on what/how to feed it - I'll return it fed

Sent. Instructions enclosed. Bill after receiving back and forth the fatted kitty.

First they flood 60 pages out of 80 and then they get indignant that there are so many pages and are too lazy to find an answer to their hundredth question by adding another unnecessary page. Can we try to stay on topic? Moderators, awwww....

When will there finally be the promised upgrade of the graphical objects? Unfortunately, it is absolutely unclear whether Metakwots can see our comments or not. A new build is a joy every time, but what was changed and what was fixed is not clear. I wish they would write here what changes were made in the latest build, what is being worked on, etc.

Work is going on every day and every day we release a build.

Renat:

Work is going on every day and every day we release a build.

Renat, when will there be a list of changes and additions? We are poking around like blind kittens.

pro_:
The new build is exciting every time, but what has been changed and what has been fixed is not clear
What makes you happy then? ;)
Reason: