MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 97

The same thing is repeated from build to build. Bild 555. From the terminal, by pressing F4, the editor starts from the second or third time. Sometimes the first time, but an error is logged. And very rarely the first time and without any problems.

Is there a description somewhere of what changes should be added to old MQL4 codes to make them compile correctly in new builds?

Tried some of my old working codes - no errors, but a lot of "yellow" comments... Terminal can't see these codes although they are in MQ4 folder. HU doesn't find the old codes in new terminal folders either(((.

Please don't throw stones, I'll be very grateful for a concrete answer!

Somewhere on page 40 I described the main problems and features of the new terminal - look it up. I'm writing from my phone, because the Windows is down for unknown reasons, after the terminal downloaded the new build - everything glitched, as if the explorer died, I restarted the computer - there is cyclisation at the stage of loading the Windows in all modes.

In build 555 everything is testing fine, no dropouts.
Thank you. We'll keep trying.

Some EAs downloaded from the marketplace write " version is too old, it should be recompiled with the new compiler version". Of course, there is no way I can recompile them without source code. I wanted to download again, but the "download demo" button is already gone. I deleted (moved) the Expert Advisor itself from the folder and thought the button would appear but it did not.

If I downloaded a demo version of the EA from the Market, I cannot download it again (the button disappears)? But the seller may have posted a new version, and it can not check in this way.

The demo versions of the indicators do not start. By right-clicking the test is not offered at all, by double-clicking and then pressing the "Test" button the tester is loaded, but does not respond to the "Start" button at all. The Strategy Tester's journal remains blank. Expert Advisors are launched. Build 555.

Please ask the developers: analyse one currency pair using two screens, one day chart and one hour chart with indicators set to your liking. This will be our profile. I would like to be able to select another currency from the market overview and automatically open this two screen profile on the selected currency pair.

MT4 555, ME 880.

1. After downloading update and LiveUpdate finished message appears, computer froze. Had to shut it down with the button.

2. When downloading the demo version of the indicator from the terminal, the indicator was placed in the following folder: Expert Advisors - Market.

Sent another error message to ServiceDesk. Application 8692.

What horrors are being written here, I will refrain from upgrading above 553 for now...
Reason: