MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 68

Evgeno:
Something is wrong with objects... The z-positioning just the opposite)))) The cursor reacts to the object that is behind another ....., that is, if the button is placed before the rectangle, it actually does not work))) ZORDER tried different settings - has no effect)))) (terminal 547, ME 874)

Well thanks, at least someone has noticed the same problems I wrote about a few days ago.
Here's the previous post:
-----
pro_ 20.11.2013 01:08 #
Problem with rendering and functionality of objects.
When drawing objects (OBJ_EDIT and OBJ_BUTTON) the order in which they appear on the chart depends on the name, this was not the case in MT5.
I will explain it by example.
Let us assume that a chart displays OBJ_EDIT named "A" and OBJ_BUTTON named "B". Since the objects appear in alphabetical order, OBJ_BUTTON is drawn on top of OBJ_EDIT, which is basically what I want in my case. But the problem is that the button doesn't function.
In case OBJ_EDIT has name "B" and OBJ_BUTTON has name "A", the button stays under OBJ_EDIT and is not visible, but nevertheless it is active and works fine if you click on it "blindly".
Please correct it to make it like in MT5.
-----

To this we can add more:
1) when OBJ_EDIT is highlighted , the names of indicators and the scale of their values disappear;
2) it is possible to leave selected OBJ_EDIT only by pressing the "Enter" key; clicking outside the object does not help, clicking on the buttons (OBJ_BUTTON) does, but OBJ_EDIT remains selected.
3) Trendlines, fibos, etc. are drawn over OBJ_EDIT and OBJ_BUTTON if their names are in alphabetical order below the names of the created objects and remain below the created objects if their names are changed to, for example, "aaaTrendline". In this connection, is it possible to make objects created by Expert Advisor or indicator (buttons, input fields) always in the foreground(on top of other objects, such as trendlines, for example)?

No problems with downloading, updating, connecting. Updates itself on reboot. I even have the real already on the new terminal. No complaints so far. So, friends, let's already move on to testing and discussing internal bugs or flaws, it's already page 7 about connection and upgrade "problems".

I have created a new project in the editor, added fileSharing folder and placed mq4 file in it. I created a project folder fileSharing in my mql5.com profile and put the file in it, which can be read by my browser. Great.

In the editor in the navigator, select Add access rights from the context menu on fileSharing. I add a user and assign him read/write access. Now he right clicks on projects in editor and selects MQL5 Storage --> Extract. Then he gets this message:

OK. I did the same in my editor: right-click on projects and select MQL5 Storage --> Extract. In my reply I get this:

Then, it creates its own project, and assigns rights to me, but as a result, while(true), for(;;) and so on...

Projects are visible in mql5 editor and you have access to them.

Will it be implemented here?

Barbarian:
I take it official testing has already started?

From the DC (demo) yesterday 546 downloaded

Is it testing or running-in with tanks - we'll see further

The MQL4 folder is now the main storage for indicators etc.

Can I keep it but delete the experts folder?

something else?

poruchik:

The MQL4 folder is now the main storage for indicators etc.

Can I keep it but delete the experts folder?

something else?

I would try moving it from this local location to another. And see what happens.

void TXT_Put(string _filename,string _contents=""){
        int _hd=FileOpen("ADD\\"+_filename,FILE_WRITE|FILE_BIN);
        FileWriteString(_hd,_contents);
        FileClose(_hd);
        return;
        }

int OnInit(){
        TXT_Put("timers\\eurusd1.tmr","test data");

return(0);
        }

The file is not written to... creates an empty file, 0 bytes

OBJPROP_TOOLTIP property does not work like

ENUM_BORDER_TYPE: no BORDER_FLAT constants, compiler generates an error...(but 0,1 and 2 work)

poruchik:

From the DC (demo) yesterday 546 downloaded

Is it testing or running in with the tanks - we'll see later

I think it's terminal updated from general updates folder, nothing to do with DC.

You update one terminal and all the others will do the same after restart (at least that's how it used to be).

ALXIMIKS:

I was afraid to use it for real, I had to download and install another terminal.

To everything logs in and works quite well.
I had to download and install another one:

I think it's the terminal that updated from the shared updates folder, not the DC.

If you update one terminal, all the others will do the same after restarting (at least, that's how it used to be).

The logic seems to have been changed. At least on XP only the terminal I need is updated, the others on 509.

Interesting:
Everything logs in and works quite well.
The logic seems to have been changed. At least on XP only the terminal I need is updated, the others on 509.

Yeah, the one being tested gets updated but the others stay 509 and don't say update is available. If you connect them to the MC server, then it's fine.
Reason: