Windows 10 - page 15

Boris:
I kept getting prompted to upgrade in 8 until I managed to get rid of this nuisance! If Vindic keeps going on like this, I'll have to give up that G!

Artyom Trishkin:
It is not befitting for such a zealous patriot and admirer of the "helmsman" to play along with his and his political opponent!

Artyom Trishkin:

It's very versatile, you can smash your face with it, you can ride a child on it, you can count things and massage them again.

I think this is a very versatile gadget. It can be used to drive a kid round his face and count and massage again.)

ZS: the image is clearer on a clean disk than on a burnt one )

Boris:
It is not befitting for such a zealous patriot and admirer of the "helmsman" to play along with his and his political opponent!
Boris, don't put politics in technology. You're a grown man, not a teenager...

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

It's very versatile, you can smash your face with it, you can ride a child on it, you can count things and massage them again.

I think this is a very versatile gadget. It can be used to drive a kid round his face and count and massage again.)

ZS: the image is clearer on a clean disk than on a burnt one )

You can also use it as a musical instrument ;)

Can you advise me, maybe someone has already encountered it... I'm testing demos from one broker: MT5 on the left and MT4 on the right... The charting on one and the same TF is very different. If I press "refresh" on MT5, the chart aligns, but after some time the candlesticks go in a line again. I have no problems with MT4. Maybe it should be mentioned that the test is running on a Windows10 laptop...
Files:
n8zu9k_r20.JPG  217 kb

port-pro:
Can you advise me, maybe someone has already encountered it... I'm testing demos from one broker: MT5 on the left and MT4 on the right... The charting on the same TF is very different. If I press "refresh" on MT5, the chart aligns, but after some time the candlesticks go in a line again. I have no problems with MT4. Perhaps, I have to explain that I do the test on my Windows10 laptop...
Change servers and feel the difference.

Karputov Vladimir:
Change servers and see the difference.
I already tried that... and reinstalling the platform... it's not working... Could it be because of W10?

port-pro:
I've already tried it... and reinstalled the platform... doesn't work... Could it be because of W10?
IT'S NOT. Windows has nothing to do with it. Update terminals and Check on metaquotes-demo.

Karputov Vladimir:
NO. Windows has nothing to do with it. Update terminals and Check on metaquotes-demo.
The graph looks like it is bugging out.
Files:
1bjc.JPG  147 kb
Reason: