MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 69

Nemser:

We have an EA:

When adding an EA to a chart, in the "Input parameters" tab, the names of the parameters are replaced by their comments:

A is not in the Tester settings.

Can you attach a screenshot, and specify the build and OS version

artmedia70:

I created a new project in the editor in the navigator, added a folder fileSharing, put an mq4 file in it. On mql5.com, in my profile, in the Projects folder in the repository, the created project folder fileSharing appeared and there is a file in it, which is read by the browser. Great.

In the editor, in the navigator, in the context menu on fileSharing, I choose Add Permissions. I add user and assign him read/write access. In editor, right click on projects and select MQL5 Storage --> Extract. Then he gets this message:

OK. I did the same in my editor: right-click on projects and select MQL5 Storage --> Extract. I get this in response:

Then, it creates its own project, and assigns rights to me, but as a result, while(true), for(;;) and so on...

The projects are visible in the mql5 editor and they have access.

Will it be implemented here?

The problem should be solved, can you specify the build number and OS version?

alexey_pak:

The problem should be solved, can you give the build number and OS version?

I have Win7 32 bit, build 547.

Vinin has Win7 64 bit, build 547.

The EA compiles, everything is OK... When I run it in the Strategy Tester, it doesn't trade, it keeps crashing in the logs:

2013.11.25 10:42:15.329 2008.01.03 11:59 array out of range in 'Procedure.mq4' (331,25)

Going to source, it swears at this line:

for (i=Bars-1;i>=0;i--) {

In 509th everything works...

Should I do this in my own place or is there something in the terminal?

Will the auxiliary classes be implemented like MT5? If so, when? Or draw your own?

Vladon:

I don't understand it either:

2013.11.22 10:00:56.323 2013.03.27 09:30 Exp4 - Swinger market EURUSD,M15: Invalid license

Hello. Please attach your EA to reproduce the problem. Thank you

Guys put on some hosting, Win7 32 bit, build 547. Win7 64 bit, build 547.

web installer - thanks!

YuraZ:

Guys put on some hosting, Win7 32 bit, build 547. Win7 64 bit, build 547.

web installer - thanks!

Win7 32bit, build 547 from ehz

terminal from RGhost

webinstaller from RGhost

artmedia70:

In the editor, in the Navigator I have created a new project, added the fileSharing folder and put the mq4 file in it. On mql5.com the created project folder fileSharing has appeared in my profile in Projects folder in the repository and the file is there, which can be read by a browser. Great.

In the editor in the navigator, select Add access rights from the context menu on fileSharing. I add a user and assign him read/write access. Now he right clicks on projects in editor and selects MQL5 Storage --> Extract. Then he gets this message:

OK. I did the same in my editor: right-click on projects and select MQL5 Storage --> Extract. In my reply I get this:

Then, it creates its own project, and assigns rights to me, but as a result, while(true), for(;;) and so on...

Projects are visible in mql5 editor and they have access.

Will it be implemented here?

The reason is the names of MQL4 subfolders. All folder names must start with a capital letter. Storage operation is case-sensitive, unlike Windows. Try renaming directories inside MQL4.

We are already working on fixing this situation.

not working through proxy!

Reason: