MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 56

Zhunko:

Renat, why stubbornly ignore the obvious?

Try to remove your "I" (everything seems simple when you're hand-to-hand ploughing through your computer), assess the impact on a dozen million installed terminals (where there are no confident "I" going hand-to-hand), and finally look for an answer to the question "why am I guaranteed to be wrong".

The topic is closed, don't bang your head against the wall.

Renat:

Try to remove your self, assess the impact on a dozen million installed terminals (where there is no sure self walking hand-to-hand), and at the end look for an answer to the question "why am I guaranteed to be wrong".

The topic is closed, don't bang your head against the wall.

Judging by the answer, you haven't got to the bottom of it.

Once again. I suggest you replace the key with a dialogue with your directory filter where you can or cannot save.

Oh, and no one uses the command line in windows applications these days. You're keeping up with the times. You're already using modern Microsoft instructions. Why do you need this anachronism?

Where is it wrong? Renat, please don't make big statements. Just be specific.

Renat:

Exactly to the contrary.

On the contrary, we make it possible to use the terminal safely and without problems in a modern Windows 7/8 security environment. No more (millions of traders don't even know how) disabling UAC and putting their system at greater risk.

Security is strengthened and allows multiple users to run the same program under different accounts without conflicts, without revealing their passwords to each other, and without affecting the settings.

Read the above.

The reasons have already been explained many times. That's it, the "keep and write wherever I want" time on Windows is over. Microsoft has finally driven everyone into "only a few locations allowed to store user files" mode. And that only place is inside \Users.

If installing on a separate drive, enable the /portable flag on the programme's startup shortcut.

Let me explain...

That's Microsoft's "exactly the opposite". You can do whatever you want inside \Users? Attackers don't know that? Only, if before these directories were scattered all over the place (try to find it), now all users have them in one place. Thank you and Microsoft for that, the intruders will thank you and Microsoft for that.

Where is the data security here? Don't rely on Microsoft. We must do something to secure user data ourselves. At least factor in the randomness of the user's directory selection.

UAC would disable a normal virus writer without the user noticing it. Yes, especially it doesn't prevent stealing and corrupting.

================

Let those who don't care about the security of their data use your favorite directory. But please give a handy tool to those who need security.

Unfortunately, a symbolic link won't help with security. It will redirect to another directory. It will only free up the system disk.

Renat:
Released the 545 build with a lot of improvements.

Hallelujah, the terminal restarted with the key after the update!

But I still don't want to work without a list of changes, every time I stumble on something incomplete and stop.

Waiting for the first "checkpoint" to move on.

Problem with drawing and functionality of objects.
When drawing objects (OBJ_EDIT and OBJ_BUTTON) their order of appearance on the chart depends on the name, this was not the case in MT5.
I will explain it by example.
Let us assume that a chart displays OBJ_EDIT named "A" and OBJ_BUTTON named "B". Since the objects appear in alphabetical order, OBJ_BUTTON is drawn on top of OBJ_EDIT, which is, in principle, what I want in my case. But the problem is that the button doesn't function.
In case OBJ_EDIT has name "B" and OBJ_BUTTON has name "A", the button stays under OBJ_EDIT and is not visible, but nevertheless it is active and works fine if you click on it "blindly".
Please correct it to be the same as in MT5.

Where to download it from? MT4 from the Metakvot website does not want to install, installer hangs on server search (((

evillive:

Where to download it from? MT4 from the Metaquotes site does not want to install, the installer hangs on the stage of server search (((

Renat:

To update, just connect to the server demo.metaquotes.net:444 (MetaQuotes-New MT4 Test) and select demo account.

By the way, my first demo account (#161) stopped connecting, had to open a new one.

komposter:

Renat:

To update, just connect to the server demo.metaquotes.net:444 (MetaQuotes-New MT4 Test) and allocate a demo account.

How do I connect if I do not have a terminal?

Conventional b.509 terminals don't want to connect to server only, no login-password...

evillive:

What do you use to connect if you don't have a terminal?

Regular b509 terminals don't want to connect to server only, no login-password...

if you had read the first posts .........

just create a new account from metaquotes.... It's all in the picture.

Reason: