Help me find the Indicator - page 6

artmedia70:
Well... but they promise exact performance at the advertised price. The volume may be less than advertised, though.

))))

SUPER !

especially - "the volume may be less than stated" )))))

_new-rena:

Yeah. I don't get it either.

It must be a legalised plug-in of some kind.

artmedia70:
Well... But they promise exact performance at the advertised price. The volume, however, may be less than advertised.

what are you talking about?)))

Frostr:

The second line (red) should draw the money

Funds are your money. You can't draw them accurately from history. Only in real time.

You can draw a line at the opening, closing candle and at the high and low of this candle. But you can't draw an exact line of change in your funds.

Frostr:

What are you talking about?)))
About 'promise' is the key word.

artmedia70:

Funds are your money. You can't draw them accurately from history. Only in real time.

You can draw a line at the opening and closing of the candle, and at the high and low of this candle. But you cannot draw an exact line of changes of your money.

Yes, you can...

I do it, though with a fixed spread.

What prevents the current or BID or ASC, and other stuff like that, to be constantly subtracted after opening an order (knowing the opening price) to make it more accurate.....

In a single system, everything must be converted. In points for example.

_new-rena:

))))

SUPER !

especially - "the volume may be less than stated" )))))

Right... Our bid was one of the last and there wasn't enough money for the full volume... Only part of the volume at the asking price. That's what they're buying.

_new-rena:

Yes, you can...

I do, but with a fixed spread.

What prevents you from constantly subtracting either the BID or the ASC and other things for clarification after opening an order (knowing the opening price)....

With a scale gradation of at least a minute, how do we draw a line of at least a tick? Funds can only be reflected very approximately on the chart - at the moment a candle opens, at the moment it closes and at the high and low of this candle. We do not have the tick history to show the equity line accurately.

artmedia70:
With a scale gradation of at least a minute, how do we draw a line at the minimum of a tick? Funds can only be reflected very approximately on the chart - at the moment a candle opens, at the moment it closes and at the high and low of this candle. We do not have the tick history to show the equity line accurately.
Even a rough equity image will tell us a lot about the MM, RM and the working algorithm settings. That is why 5-digit minutiae are the best for this purpose.

_new-rena:
Even a rough image of equity will tell you a lot about how to set up the MM, RM and operating algorithm. Therefore, the best way to do it is to use 5-digit minutiae.
That's what I'm saying. There is no other choice on the market. But Frostr still does not understand that we should consider the moment of virtual openposition closing. Otherwise, how do we understand that the deal turned out to be profitable after all. Or, does he want to track the virtually opened position by the highest equity value and thus find the best closing point? I do not understand...

artmedia70:
That's what I'm saying. There is no other way out in history. But Frostr does not understand that the time of closing of virtually opened positions must be taken into account. Otherwise, how do we understand that the deal turned out to be profitable after all. Or, does he want to track the virtually opened position by the highest equity value and thus find the best closing point? I do not understand...

He needs to read for the time being.

I don't want him to read too much.... But it is unlikely, since he is already on the forefront. After all, getting out of party politics is very expensive and time-consuming.)

Reason: