[THEME CLOSED. Please don't post here] Elliot - page 11

solar:

Then I would like to know from you - what is the difference between price and cost . If you bother to read what it is, I think it will be interesting to know why speculation in price, is not MMM ?

P.S. And in general, watch the screenshots of the waves better and don't get your head down.

I'm not interested in the fundamental fact!

All the information about the market I get from the chart!

And this is a graphical analysis that discards the fundamental one!

solar:

I can't type ... Tears of emotion flood my eyes and flow directly onto the keyboard. The image from the abundance of tears, not clear, so apologies if there are typos ...

It's easy to play.... It's not easy to win if you play.

TheXpert:
You open beautifully on spikes. If only in the right direction...

EUR/JPY I'm making a forecast for a trader on woe!

The man just said thank you... He's just offended by the whole forex market...

He's bragging about opening a cent account and withdrawing his cent profit!

I can't afford to make a wrong entry! I work in 5m, not 4H...

Speculator:

1) There is a feeling that the Director of the kitchen wrote the messages and or...

2) Razacherovanyi!!!!

-- three mistakes in one word. Isn't that a bit much? With such an attitude to the native language (or level of attentiveness) I doubt that you will get anything good out of charts. With waves, patterns, even trendlines, you need to handle them properly, competently, and not draw charts with two possible choices - either up or down. And then what is the point of the analysis?

pro_:

-- three mistakes in one word. Isn't that a bit much? With such an attitude to the native language (or level of attentiveness) I doubt that you will get anything good out of charts. With waves, patterns, even trendlines, you need to handle them properly, competently, and not draw charts with two possible choices - either up or down. So what is the point of the analysis?

Well, that is exactly the point: we predict that the price will go either up or down. Read any analytical report from the leading experts, it always says so, or watch it on TV.

Are you pure analytics? Analysis for analysis's sake. You're attracted to the laurels of analysts on TV :) Well, good luck to you! You and traders are obviously not going the same way. You won't make much profit with this kind of analysis, "either up or down", you will only earn an analyst's salary.

pro_:
Are you pure analytics? Analysis for analysis's sake. You're attracted to the laurels of analysts on TV :) Well, good luck to you! You and traders are obviously not going the same way. You won't make much profit with this kind of analysis, "either up or down", only an analyst's salary, and even that if they tolerate you for a long time.
I'll be better by winter!
Reason: