Task: implementation of daily analytics in MQL5 with online display - page 4

avoitenko:

Do you plan to have a section on analytics and forecasts on the website?

For me personally, it will be more interesting than the signals section.

Will there be any writers? It is a great effort on the background of rapidly burning enthusiasm.

I am more interested in creation of automated solutions like AutoChartist.

avoitenko:

Personally, that would be more interesting to me than the signals section.

I tried to do something here ... I've been trying to do something here ... but it didn't go so well, so I went to my English mql5. Doing a lot there + third party resources + trading on news etc, same thing I'm careful to do in chinese mql5. Yes, I would like to see more forecasters and analysts.

Analytics services are popular for traders (and these services do not compete with coder services). It's a whole industry, as big as the coders' industry.

If MQ implements analytics (paid and free) on MT5 with access to mql5 portal, then everything will be very lively - because analysts use programs made by coders ... and there could be good interaction.

Renat:

Will there be writers? That's a lot of work in the face of rapidly burning enthusiasm.

It is more interesting to create automated solutions like AutoChartist.

This is the main question to start with.

So we'll create an environment and publish an article on how to use it.

Well, we will optimize it upon the readers' requests for the intuitive perception.

But who will post analysis?

In dealerships, it is done by regular employees, who get their salary. They do it as a part of the advertising campaign of the dealing (to attract customers). So that you can say "we have support for traders, even the newbies can earn by use of analytical information".

But who is going to pay for analytics, and most importantly, what advantage will the payer get?

Do you organize a competition among analysts, like with signals?

The prediction thread has accumulated 10+ posts in a year. The section will also die out safely.

Urain:

This is the main question to start with.

Let's create an environment, publish an article on how to use it.

We will optimize it according to readers' requests for intuitive perception.

But who will post analysis?

In dealerships, it is done by regular employees, who get their salary. They do it as a part of the advertising campaign of the dealing (to attract customers). So that you can say "we have support for traders, even the newbies can earn by use of analytical information".

And here, who will pay for the analytics, and most importantly, what will be the advantage for the payer?

Will you set up a competition among analysts, like with signals?

I told you right from the start: let's create analytical services in the MQL5 language with automatic posting of results (we will help you here) and we will shame those who have "invested millions in their super-system".

Only and only automated systems are of interest.

Renat:

When I started this thread, I said straight out: let's create analytical services in MQL5 with automatic posting of results (we can help you here, where necessary) and we will put to shame those who have "invested millions in their super-systems".

Only and only automatic systems are of interest.

The idea is to make a tool like "uhta", so poor dealers and their analysts will not make themselves unable to display their forecasts in their services.

It's a great idea (and I'm not being sarcastic).

But personally, I'm bored with the frills. And judging by the feedback, only those who won't do anything themselves are in favour.

Urain:

The idea is to make a tool like "uhta" so that poor dillings and their analysts don't have to wriggle around putting their forecasts on their services.

It's a great idea (and I'm not being sarcastic).

But personally, I'm bored with the frills. And judging by the feedback, only those who won't do anything themselves are in favour.

Don't tell me - make a visual design tool and sell it in the market "for those who do not want to do anything by themselves" :)

Renat:

Only and only automatic systems are of interest.

And what prevents this from being done with the same simplicity with which the publication of charts has been done on the website?

What are the real pitfalls for analytics?

avoitenko:

For me personally, it will be more interesting than the signals section.

I would be happy to start a blog here on the community, if such an opportunity exists. Blogging, imho, is the solution to the problem you mentioned.

TheXpert:
I'd love to start a blog here on the community, if it were possible. Blogging, imho, is a solution to your problem too.

I wouldn't, but I'll give you that. It's a sensible idea.

+