Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 896

how do you read the last line of the textfile?

I can't figure out how to read backwards.

Hello, could you please tell me what I need to change in the script to make it work under build 765 MT4? It worked on earlier builds but not on this one. Taken from here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9507.

Files:

Hello, pros. I am struggling with the spread. Some solution: I have two zeroed one-dimensional arrays that are gradually filled with price values at each tick - Ask and Bid. How can I find the element with the maximum index and which is not equal to zero?

polundra:
Hello, pros. I am struggling with the spread. Some solution: I have two zeroed one-dimensional arrays that are gradually filled with price values at each tick - Ask and Bid. How to find an element with the maximum index and not equal to zero in the resulting array?
And instead of zeroing the array, use ArrayFree.

Can you give me a hint? What do I have to do to make it change in the navigator after compiling the EA. I change EA, compile it, and navigator gets the old version.

vvas:
Can you give me a hint? What do I have to do to make it change in the navigator after compiling the EA. I change the EA, compile it and the navigator gets the old version.
What if I save it under a different name? Well, add a number or something.

Please suggest a function that returns the number of digits after the decimal point. 15 minutes of browsing through the documentation, I know it exists, but I can't find it.

pycha:
Please tell me the function that returns the number of digits after the decimal point. 15 minutes of browsing through the documentation, I know it exists, but I can't find it.
_Digits

The problem is that normalizeDouble sometimes outputs 1.23499999999999999 or 1.234500000000001 and stoploops or profits are not working as the program monitors. I need to know how many digits after the decimal point a number so I can manually rewrite the number if it is larger than the digits variable.At first I found a quick way out - doubleToString and back stringToDouble. but while testing there were moments when even after that there was inaccuracy. now if I don't find a solution I will have to make a function that will check if bit and lot values are different for a certain part of a tick. if less than one sixth it means they are equal.

pycha:
The problem is that normalizeDouble sometimes outputs 1.23499999999999999 or 1.234500000000001 and stoploops or profits are not working as the program monitors. I need to know how many digits after the decimal point are in a number to rewrite it manually if it is larger than the digits variable.At first I found some kind of output doubleToString and back stringToDouble, but while testing all the same there were some moments when even after that the inaccuracy was low.

Somewhere in the documentation there was a warning that you should not directly compare numbers of double type and compare their difference with zero or a valid value.
Reason: