Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 903

pycha:
I need them badly. can i set the settings in the program or in the terminal to save the history on the hard drive . in order to be able to see how the expert behaved at the next power-on (what alerts i got)
It would be easier to have an "oops" and have time to normally exit the terminal and shut down the computer! And if it's just for a few minutes, you don't need to turn it off! I always have this "oops"! How can I do without it?! I leave it for the night and go out during the day without turning it off, even for a whole day!

Yes, the battery on the Oops is dead and I don't have time to buy a new one.

pycha:
Hello. i have a power outage for a couple of minutes and then turn it on. no ups. when the computer suddenly shuts down due to lack of light, the history of EA messages are not saved to disk, and i really need them. can you configure the program or the terminal to save the history on a hard drive . so the next time you turn on you can see how the expert behaved (what alerts he gave)
I think it is better to have a VPS or virtual hosting. And the EA works and the history is intact.

pycha:
Hello. i have a power outage for a couple of minutes and then turn it back on. no power. when the computer suddenly shuts down due to lack of light, the history of EA messages is not saved to disk, and i really need them. can i change the settings in the program or terminal to save the history on hard drive . so the next time you turn it on, you can see how the expert behaved (what alerts he gave)
Save the history to a file.

Hi. I have this problem, when I turn off (restart) the terminal, the support and resistance levels I have marked disappear (are not saved). While on the other installed terminal everything is fine. Please advise how to make levels are saved.

Hello,
Help me understand the code.
There are two indicators attached to the post, I can't understand why they don't draw arrows in the same place.

As far as I understand the code, they are almost identical.

arrows

Help me out here.

Run:
Hello,
Help me understand the code.
There are two indicators attached to the post, I can't understand why they don't draw arrows in the same place.

As far as I understand the code, they are almost identical.

Help me out here.

Both indicators are looking into the future. And please ask questions in one thread and not several

Good afternoon. Colleagues. I am writing ticks in a file from a real time terminal. How do I paste them into tester's history to run the robot on them in the mt4 tester? I would like to use the links to the information on this topic.
I will google it myself. There is an article How to get the simulation quality of 99 in the tester. And the history of ticks with ducas kopi. But i need the history i am writing from my broker's ndd account. How to test a scalper on it? Thank you.

Vinin:
Both indicators are looking into the future. And please ask questions in one thread instead of several
And they look into the future because
(i-1)

do I get it right?

In any case, the question remains as to why both indicators do not draw arrows on the same candles?

Run:
but look ahead because

do I get it right?

In any case, the question remains, why do both indicators draw arrows not on the same candles?

One indicator works by bar opening, the other does not
Reason: