[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 407

Dersu:

You need an owl somewhere to make a monkey. Imho.

You have to test without martin, then you can see everything.

This is a year for me, martin and lot increase did not work. М5.

Is it an owl)

I've had it for a month :D

and it's all so blurry... not everything)

Imho...more... :D fun

Yeah plus mine's not a spreader. Just a scalper.

Dersu:
Yeah plus mine's not a spreader. Just a scalper.
:) interesting scalper in a year 182 trades is not a scalper... and there's no profit...

Kostya, that's not what I meant.

Run yours in simple mode.

Dersu:

I've tried all sorts of things and so far it's not going well)

Why test an Expert Advisor that is designed to increase the lot and that is its main profit)

Man, I'm telling you: the base has to be profitable.

It's a secondary matter to hang the gadgets on it.

Dersu:

I don't have a specific EA all in search)

OnGoing:

The point is that if we start locking new positions from the n-th step, we are still doing nothing! After all, we are essentially opening all new locks.

We may as well just stop trading and even save on spreads of new positions. At the same time lots on an unblocked pack continue to grow as we move down.

That is why the take level for profit exit has remained there, far above, and has not been pulled up for a long time since we started breaking even (or stopped averaging).

And that means that if we close at the pulled up tee, we will fix the minus, as it was still a long way to the real plus tee)

Wait, maybe I've already bogged myself down? Where did I make a mistake?

I will try again. Logically with an example. Let's assume the euro goes north, it has passed 300 points and we already have a pack of 15 sells (step 20) with total volume V. Then at the moment of price movement to the North a 16th knee is opened and it is locked. At the opening of 17th knee take profit on the 16th knee is transferred to the level of its opening i.e. Breakeven, ...... at the opening of 20th knee (gone 400 pips) we have minus on the 15th knee and spread of 4 positive bars and one open buy, take on the Buy order at the level of 19th or 18th knee if you want. The take on the sell net is pulled up, the buys are positive. All close on the take on the sell grid, buy on its own grid. And that's it.

We are not talking about taking a profit here, although it may happen. It is about minimizing losses in this series. It is better to get -150 quid on the depo than to get minus 1000. And many who trade and do not expect the market to reverse know the situation when you do not close a position at -200$ by shifting the stop-loss, and then you receive -500 or -700 and close this loss. How many 500 pips a year without a stop loss? We earn more and provide a positive expected payoff.

And the killer was the gardener :-)

A request to the villagers! I suggest to try an Expert Advisor on the start page according to this principle: the lock of the nth knee. Let's test it in the tester, let's try it on the demo and see what we will get.

Reason: