Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 605

and is there multidimensional parameter optimisation available in mt5 or is there a special software application?

Zver4991:

so the data feed comes from meta quotas that provide quotes to all brokers with MT...

Quote providers may be different from broker to broker. You also need to consider your balance, account type and your history with the broker. After all, if you are new to a micro account, the broker may simply not overlap your trades, or overlap internally, hence there may be a difference in closing and opening prices of orders.

Example2:

The quote providers at different brokers may be different. You also need to consider your balance, your account type and your history with the broker. After all, if you are new to the micro account, the broker may simply not overlap your trades, or overlap internally, hence there may be a difference in closing and opening prices of orders.

so the provider is the same metaquotes...... the balance of the advisor is also the same all the settings including spreads are the same on terminals..... i can't understand why the account type before testing and optimising the advisor on historical data

Zver4991:

so the supplier is the same meta quotas...... balance is the same for the advisor and all settings including spread are the same on the terminals..... i can't understand why the account type before testing and optimizing the advisor on historical data

I just thought you were testing on a real account... hence the account type. And the quote history, as far as I know not all brokers take from MetaQuotes.

Is it possible to view forex volumes with volfix ?

Forgot how to put video in post: HELP: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tPVpV-xxzco?list=PLF93119C4FCE6F51D" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Navigator - doesn't help... Don't get it....

ilan in 2014 can still profit from an investment of 100Ue ? Help really need your opinion

Roman.:

Forgot how to put video in post: HELP: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tPVpV-xxzco?list=PLF93119C4FCE6F51D" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Navigator - doesn't help... Don't get it....

How to put a video in a post (in pictures):
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23583#comment_858494

Why doesn't the picture go in? I know how to do it. *.jpg.

The forum is glitchy! HELP!!!!!

Roman.:

Why doesn't the picture go in? I know how to do it. *.jpg.

The forum is glitchy! HELP!!!!!

Try *.png.

Reason: