Different Results of Same EA with Same Settings (Including Spread) but Different Brokers in Strategy Tester

Once I test same EA in Strategy Tester having same settings including spread, time frame, balance, pair etc , I get different results with MT4 terminals of different brokers. Why is it so?

please upload your backtest results here.

Shehzad Hussain:
Once I test same EA in Strategy Tester having same settings including spread, time frame, balance, pair etc , I get different results with MT4 terminals of different brokers. Why is it so?

Not all brokers can deliver a trustworthy backtest, it has to do with history data feed.

Every brokers data will differ.

It HAS to be different results.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Not all brokers can deliver a trustworthy backtest, it has to do with history data feed.

And why Strategy Tester opens from a specific date on Strategy Tester of all brokers while I want to test from some other dates. On all brokers strategy tester, the test starts from 25 May 2018 while I want to test the EA from back dates. While other users of same EA are testing it from back dates successfully. Why is it so?

Because they use MetaQuotes historic data which goes back to 1970 you have to press F2 and download this data it will overwrite your current history from your broker's historic data so be aware.
Reason: