Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 58

you can, but you have to do the math.

count the total trades, count the profitable ones, and calculate the percentage

Folks, how do you translate a datetime variable into an int with all the digits intact?

MauzerVII:
Folks, how do you translate a datetime variable into an int with all the digits intact?
So it's the same type!

I have a question about the trailing stop.

At the moment it starts working only after the price moves up to the trailing stop level, is there any way to make it start working as soon as it is set? Maybe there is a suitable script for that?

XenoX:

I have a question about the trailing stop.

At the moment it starts working only after the price moves up to the trailing stop level, is there any way to make it start working as soon as it is set? Maybe there is a suitable script for that?

Have a look.

MauzerVII, date and colour are all the same int.

I have the following question. How do you intercept the mouse wheel, what winapi functions? Let me explain why. There is an int parameter in the externs. You need to rotate the wheel to increase or decrease it.

gyfto:

MauzerVII, date and colour are all the same int.

I have the following question. How do you intercept the mouse wheel, what winapi functions? Let me explain why. There is an int parameter in the externs. You need to rotate the wheel to increase or decrease it.

When you find out how to do it, post it...

Sepulca:

Take a look.

Thank you.

Greetings to all reading. How to implement an idea, maybe someone has the code?

I need a script in MQL4 that can:

Condition_1 - Increase lot size by a given amount after each positive trade(e.g. initial lot 0.01 first

trade is closed, and lot is increased up to 0.02 and another one 0.03 and so on up to 0.08 after reaching 0.08, countdown of lot is started again to 0.01 )

Condition_2 - if a losing position is closed, then lot is doubled or increased by a given number(For example, account in(Condition_1)

has reached 0.04 of lot and a negative deal has occurred on 0.04, then the lot is immediately increased to 0.07 and goes on following deals. If the next

deal turned out to be successful then the lot starts falling down by 0.01 to the level of 0.01)

This is more or less how it looks like.

I am asking for help from someone knowledgeable in this business!!!

des2025:

Greetings to all reading. How to implement an idea, maybe someone has the code?

I need a script in MQL4 which can:

Condition_1 - Increase lot size by a specified amount after each positive trade(e.g. initial lot 0.01 first

trade is closed, and lot is increased up to 0.02 and another one 0.03 and so on up to 0.08 after reaching 0.08, countdown of lot is started again to 0.01 )

Condition_2 - if a losing position is closed, then lot is doubled or increased by a given number(For example, account in(Condition_1)

has reached 0.04 of lot and a negative deal has occurred on 0.04, then the lot is immediately increased to 0.07 and goes on following deals. If the next

deal turned out to be successful then the lot starts falling down by 0.01 to the level of 0.01)

This is more or less how it looks like.

I am asking for help from someone knowledgeable in this business!!!

There's no freebies here. You have already been sent to a job.
Reason: