Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 59

VOLDEMAR:

you can, but you have to do the math.

count the total trades, count the profitable ones, and calculate the percentage

For example, the tester shows during optimization of one run: 50 trades, profitability 1.44, profit 11.4, expected payoff 0.23. As far as I understood, profitability is equal to the ratio between profit and loss.

How do I get the percentage of profitable trades from these figures? I guess I didn't ask this question correctly)))

The correct way is this: how can you get the percentage of profitable trades for each run out of the data optimized by the tester?

I'm not sure what to do with it, but I'm sure it's the best way to do it.

I'm getting tired of manually writing off profits on individual pairs.

nokia5110:

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/trading/OrderProfit

and iExposure from the standard kit is not suitable ?

(I'm not sure if it's standard, but methaquot's is publicly available... :-)))

Question. If my EA will open orders on indicator colour change, then every time the colour changes, it will open an order. But before a candle closes, the colour will constantly change. If we specify that owls open an order after the close of a candlestick, it will then consider the colour of the indicator when the candlestick closed? After that another candlestick is opened and the constant colour changing continues. How to make the robot record the signals, which have already been closed by the indicator and the candlestick. But not signals that keep changing when the last candle has not closed, and then everything will repeat itself. Please help.

webip:
Question. If my EA will open orders on indicator colour change, then every time the colour changes, it will open an order. But before a candle closes, the colour will constantly change. If we specify that owls open an order after the close of a candlestick, it will then consider the colour of the indicator when the candlestick closed? After that another candlestick is opened and the constant colour changing continues. How to make the robot record the signals, which have already been closed by the indicator and the candlestick. But not signals that keep changing when the last candle has not closed, and then everything will repeat itself. Please help.

Take into account the colour (buffer) of 1 bar instead of 0 bar

We close a batch of orders, about 30 orders per cycle

How do I check if all orders are closed or do I do a loop that will pound the broker until it stops requotes?

I just sketched the first thing that came to mind, is it possible to do this ?

void close (int m)
{
for( int f=OrdersTotal()-1; f>=0; f--)
if ( OrderSelect(f,SELECT_BY_POS)    )
if ( OrderSymbol()==Symbol()         )
if ( OrderMagicNumber()==m           )
if (OrderType()==0)
if (OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,Slip,Red)==true) continue;
else f++;
if (OrderType()==1)
if (OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,Slip,Red)==true) continue;
else f++;
}

nokia5110:

Files:
iexposure.mq4  8 kb

Vinin:

Take into account the colour (buffer) of 1 bar instead of 0

something like this?

void start()
{
  static datetime ot = 0;
  if(ot == Time[0]) return; 
  ot = Time[0];

double
  bar1 = iCustom(.........green_buffer, 1),
  bar2 = iCustom(.........green_buffer, 2);

if(bar1 != 0 && bar1 != EMPTY_VALUE){   // если зеленый буфер на первом баре заполнен
    if(bar2 == 0 || bar2 == EMPTY_VALUE){ // а зеленый буфер на втором пуст
      // значит зеленый только что появился и можно переходить к действиям
      OrderSend(.......);
    }
  }

// и что-нибудь вроде этого для появления красного цвета

}

iExposure Shows the current situation, but I'm looking for one that shows exactly what closed in profit or loss from zero. For example, I trade five instruments and I would like to see which instrument has closed more or less than the other.
Reason: