Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 498

Kot103:

You yourself are a Chukcha, it's just that at school I never liked the Russian language, and what I don't like I don't do I understand.

I should be ashamed of my grammar and all that, but I don't understand why I have to write the way someone comes up with

I'm talking about the Russian language, not the way I want or why I have to pay the government for the land

on which my house stands.

Go to the Armenian forum... What are you doing here, peckerwood?

Kot103:

Or for example, why should I pay the state for the land,

on which my house stands.

Uh-oh... when they start teaching you economics, don't skip the movies, but dig in and absorb. It's not just about land. They'll teach you about taxes, too.

zoritch:

Go to the Armenian forum... What are you doing here, peckerwood?
Thank you!

artmedia70:

Uh-oh... When they start teaching you economics, don't skip the movies, but dig in and absorb. It's not just about land. They'll teach you about taxes, too.

They won't surprise you, they'll kill you! And if you don't know Armenian either, then only go to the woods to growl, howl, moo, croak and whistle!

borilunad:

They won't be surprised, they'll be strangled! And if he doesn't know Armenian either, then only go to the woods to growl, howl, moo, croak and whistle!
Forgot about the farting...

borilunad:

They won't surprise you, they'll kill you! And if he doesn't know Armenian either, then only go to the woods to growl, howl, moo, quack and whistle!

You're amused, I'm not bad, you'd be bored without me!

artmedia70:
Forgot about the farting ...

People can do that too.

Help output the High and low variables from 0:00 until the close of the first candle on the current timeframe, every Monday of the week, no idea how to do this.

Kot103:

Amused, I'm not a bad Vassa, you'd be bored without me!

borilunad:

Humans can do it too.
Herbivores are way ahead of humans in this respect ))))