Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 493

artmedia70:

The closing of the weekly 1st bar can only be detected at the opening of the weekly 0th bar.

iBarShift() to help you

It may be silly, but if you want to add some lines about switching this bar on by time interval and analyze it by time interval or set a report point on switching this bar on or off - if you get the idea.

borilunad:

Don't worry about it! All indicators are crap! The best indicator is the chart itself! I only use daily Pivot, supports and resistances, besides, only for my eyes and to calm my conscience! My Expert Advisor makes its calculations from the price data itself and now I don't have to optimize it every week, I only check it in the tester and gradually translate the parameters from extern to regular. My earnings are not much, hardly disturbing the broker, but they are stable. I wish the same to you!

I don't know, there is always the principle of laziness and greed)), to start and not to think, and then only take off, although your strategy is not bad.

WASI12:

I tried it but nothing neshol, I thought maybe someone tried it in real life, and I wanted to know the feedback of these people ????, because in search engine as usual write that it is very good, although as usual, it may be a scam (another).

Do not worry! All indicators are crap! The best indicator is the chart itself! I only use the daily pivot, supports and resistances, just for the eye and to calm my conscience! My Expert Advisor makes its calculations from the price data itself and now I don't have to optimize it every week, I only check it in the tester and gradually translate the parameters from extern to regular. My earnings are not much, hardly disturbing the broker, but they are stable. I wish the same to you!

what does it mean ? it's in the logs

17:26:25.718 Memory handler: cannot allocate 1048576 bytes of memory

it's in the logs advisor out of memory

Stells:

what does it mean ? it's in the logs

17:26:25.718 Memory handler: cannot allocate 1048576 bytes of memory

Says there is not enough memory ! Erase logs for the past days in Expert, History and Tester, restart the terminal, and the quotes will be loaded! Good luck!

there's a penny's worth of logs.

and there is disk space

borilunad:

Indicates that there is not enough memory! Erase the logs for the past days in EA, history and tester, restart the terminal and the quotes will load! Good luck!
Maybe it's about the lack of physical memory?

artmedia70:
maybe it's a physical memory shortage?

Does it mean RAM ? It could be because sometimes a message pops up in Windows saying there is not enough memory.

who can be more specific?

Stells:

Does it mean RAM ? It could be because sometimes a message pops up in Windows saying there is not enough memory.

Who can be more specific?

Problem solved - You do not have enough RAM, try increasing the virtual memory i.e. swap memory

artmedia70:
Could it be a lack of physical memory?

I don't know about that! Maybe chemical, biological or something else? I suggested a possible practical solution.
Reason: