Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 440

finkompot:

Hello, Dear Traders. I am writing to you with this question:

What code should I add to my EA, so it would trade on certain dates that I should set, for example, 12.12.2013, 5.11.2013, 9.01.2014, etc., and was able to check on the history as an EA traded on those days, and exclude all others. I would be very grateful for the answer.

extern string data="2014.01.23 00:00";
datetime d=StringToTime(data);
 if(TimeCurrent()>d)
{делаем свои дела тут}

Well if
finkompot:

what code to add to the EA to make it trade on certain dates

None, just run in the tester for certain days.

Although, if you need frequent and large samples, then it's easier to check the desired dates with iTime of the daily period.

Hey guys!!! I need a horizontal line!!! BUT WHEN YOU CROSS IT, IT BEEPS SO YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLOUR. IS THERE SUCH A THING?

FEAR:
Hey guys!!! I need a horizontal line!!! BUT WHEN YOU CROSS IT, IT BEEPS SO YOU CAN CHANGE COLOUR, IS THERE SUCH A THING?

A green whistle or something.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

evillive:

A green whistle or something

WHAT IF IT'S REAL?)

FEAR:

HOW ABOUT A REAL ONE?)
You can't do a search!

FEAR:

WHAT IF IT'S FOR REAL?)

What's with the yelling?

They're not deaf, are they?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU)

Hello! Could you please tell me how a condition looks like - if(body length of the first bullish candle >100) It just doesn't work like this: if(Open[1]<Close[1]&&Close[1]-Open[1]>100)...Thanks in advance)))
Reason: