Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 186

polycomp:
Thank you very much! I will get acquainted with Revo uninstaller.

Why would I need any additional software to do this? It's all explained here http://userpk.ru/win7/superpolzovatel/ and you don't need any extra software.

Hello all. Please help me with one thing. I wanted to test with 99% and all set up as written on some sites. everything ok works as it should, but the program Tick Data Suite only for the duration of the track ... after 6 days the balloon finishes and when you enter a new code says that it has already been installed, only reinstalling the system helps, but as you know it is not an option advise who faced how to solve the problem..... can someone know where there is a small file that prevents or another way to get 99% of the test.... is there any other software as Tick Data Suite which I could replace it...... thank you very much in advance!!!

laveosa:
Good day all. please help me with one thing. i wanted to test with 99% and all set up as written on some sites. all ok works as it should, but the program Tick Data Suite only for the duration of the track ... after 6 days the balloon finishes and when you enter a new code says that it has already been installed, only reinstalling the system helps, but as you know it is not an option advise who faced how to solve the problem..... can someone know where there is a small file that prevents or another way to get 99% of the test.... is there any other software like Tick Data Suite that I could replace it...... thank you so much in advance!!!

Perhaps I'm being obtuse, so I'll just say it the way I understand you. You installed the software but it ran out of trial for 6 days and won't start but reinstalling the software helps?

Funny, but "Revo uninstaller" )))) is a wonderful panacea that will clean all the remaining files on the disk and in the registry after the standard uninstall of programs.

I used to extend trial on ultraiso with it.

Just run it, look for your program, double click, standard uninstall, if they suggest restarting your computer do not agree,

select as much detail as possible, select all, delete all, select all, delete all.

Restart your PC, reinstall the software and it should work.

If the program was not installed, look for a folder where it lives, click on it, "delete via reinstall," then follow the pattern above.

GygaByte:

If I'm not mistaken, return(0) will just end the current start() function and wait for the next tick, and I need the EA to terminate as if I had manually uncoupled the EA from the chart.

I checked in practice - endlessly with every tick it gives the alert "Open orders - 0".

I didn't wait for the cherished "Bye".

The only way to do it is to imitate the pressing of terminal buttons but stopping the work of the EA or indicator is easy and simple:

"There are a number of critical errors related to calling imported functions that, if they occur, immediately interrupt execution of the expert or indicator and prevent the start function from starting until the expert or indicator is reinitialized.

Constant Value Description
ERR_CANNOT_LOAD_LIBRARY4018Load dll or ex4 library error occurred when the imported function was called
ERR_CANNOT_CALL_FUNCTION4019When calling an imported function, it was found that the dll or ex4 library does not contain the function
ERR_DLL_CALLS_NOT_ALLOWED4017When calling a function imported from dll, it was found that a call from dll was prohibited
ERR_EXTERNAL_CALLS_NOT_ALLOWED4020Calling a function imported from the ex4 library revealed a call ban set from ex4
ERR_FUNCTION_NOT_CONFIRMED4060A call to a function imported from dll was not confirmed. If the "No" button is clicked, the program execution is not interrupted. If the "Cancel" button is pressed, program execution is immediately interrupted

"

GygaByte:

If I'm not mistaken, return(0) will simply terminate the current function start() and wait for the next tick, while I need the EA to terminate as if I had manually detached it from the chart.

I checked in practice - endlessly with every tick it gives the alert "Open orders - 0".

I did not wait for "Bye".

If you need "checkers", there is nothing easier:

int start()
  {
  if (OrdersTotal()==0) 
   {
   OrdersTotal() / 0;
   Alert("Открытых ордеров - ", OrdersTotal());
   return(0);
   }  
  }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int deinit()
  {
 Alert("Пока");  
   return(0);
  }

TarasBY:

If you need a "checkerboard", there's nothing easier:

Igor, dividing by zero only stops the programme until the next tick.

GygaByte:

Thank you very much for the detailed reply.

In principle it would be sufficient for me to simply terminate the EA, no need to close the terminal. Isn't there an easy way to do this?

I think deinit() should somehow solve this issue, but I must be doing something wrong...

PostMessageA(WindowHandle(Symbol(),Period()), WM_COMMAND, 33050, 0); Removes EA from current chart.

I've always wondered how you find out if someone's handler is doing something that no one should do at a certain period of the symbol.

And why tell them about it?

tara:

I've always wondered - how do you know if someone's handler has a team doing something that no one should do at a certain period of the symbol?

And why tell them about it?

To whom?

Newbies, this branch is theirs, isn't it?
Reason: