Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 187

tara:

I've always wondered how you'd know if someone's handler at a certain period of the symbol is doing something that no one else should be doing.

set a trap

tara:
For newcomers, this is theirs, isn't it?

You think this information is secret?

But it's already on this forum. All you have to do is look it up.

Harmful. Post Message in this case will be used in monkey mode, not understanding the essence of what they are doing.

Haven't you helped much in your search?

tara:
Harmful...

you're a bit authoritarian today :)

Native.

tara:

Igor, when dividing by zero the program stops only until the next tick.
In online I haven't experimented, but in the tester after division by zero the EA is unloaded permanently.

TarasBY:
I haven't experimented on-line, but in the tester after dividing by zero the EA is unloaded permanently.

Right, don't divide by zero))))

Why does the Print(TimeToStr(Time[0],TIME_MINUTES)); command give a result like 12:00[sl]? The issue here is the bracketed prefix. And how can I get a result without brackets? (Thanks in advance.)

ikatsko:
Why does the Print(TimeToStr(Time[0],TIME_MINUTES)); command give a result like 12:00[sl]? The issue here is the prefix in square brackets. And how can I get a result without brackets? (Thanks in advance.)

Are you sure? This is usually added to the order comment when closing at stop. [tp] is added when closing at take.

I put your line in an empty EA template and run it in the tester at M15 by opening prices:

No your [sl].
Reason: