creating a mega project, pros, super pros and traders join in! - page 12

Jingo:
and you can do it by the window - in3) I love a breeze))
Better by the phase)

AlexeyFX:

Why?

Well, for some reason I think it is possible to extrapolate into the future by taking into account all harmonics at once ..... it is probably possible to take periods with an increase of 2 times as Kotelnikov's theorem must be fulfilled.... I have a different viewpoint yet on the MA...

trol222:

Well, for some reason I think it is possible to extrapolate into the future by taking into account all harmonics at once ..... it is probably possible to take periods with an increase of 2 times as Kotelnikov's theorem must be fulfilled.... I have a different view on the MA...

The MA is also a filter, so it can't be different with them.

The filter is a linear device, i.e. the response to the sum of 2 signals is equal to the sum of the responses to 2 separate signals.

A filter can pass 1,2 or 100000 harmonics, it can still be extrapolated.

goga:

megaproject

The EA will consist of many parts that will intertwine with each other. In order to avoid confusion and errors, the EA is divided into blocks: a), b), c), and so on. Each block is also divided into parts: 1), 2), 3), etc. As in the illustration.

As far as we know: there is no single system that has consistently made money and brought in profits. Sooner or later the market changed and the system stopped working. And also everyone has seen movements on the charts, on which you did not earn because the trading system did not give, sigal to open an order. Therefore I believe that combining several trading systems will help to avoid drawdowns and make additional profits.

During thework, there may be difficulties associated with the inability to implement certain blocks in the mql4programming language . In this case, I propose to use other programming languages to create blocks and integrate their data (signals), and mql4.

I would like to ask all forum participants to be respectful to their interlocutors and to refrain from being rude or snide. What seems simple to you, is very complicated to others.

For all who want to participate I suggest that you choose a direction that suits him and put the data and developments in this thread. For those, who together with several participants work in one direction, I suggest, to inform interlocutors skype for creation of conference and discussion online

My skype is gogtut

What you are describing from a technical point of view was solved a long time ago in my article Creating multi-experts based on trading models. True, it is a concept, but it works. The circumstances did not allow me to develop this subject in a series of articles; however, one article is enough for you to understand what I'm talking about. The combination of trading blocks and blocks controlling the behavior of specific EAs, starting from money management blocks and ending with a portfolio management block (for example, methods of including and excluding an EA from a portfolio or distributing funds between EAs) - is only a special case of the system configuration, which is no more complicated than creating a single Expert Advisor robot.

AlexeyFX:

If I use MAs as filters, I have the following

Band 1 = close - MA(close, 2)

Band 2 = MA(close, 2) - MA(close, 4); Band 3 = MA(close, 4) - MA(close, 8); ....... Penultimate band = MA(close,256)-MA(close,512); Last band = MA(close,512);

the unpredictability of the first band will still ruin everything when trying to extrapolate into the future unless you try to use muliwave analysis and try to predict it...

trol222:
The unpredictability of the first bar will still ruin everything when trying to extrapolate into the future unless you try to use muli-currency analysis and try to predict it...

Multicurrency analysis won't help predict the unpredictable and nothing will.

And it can't ruin anything, look at its amplitude (red line). There are also bad filters here, the amplitude is actually even smaller. Of course I'm not talking about 1-2 bar pips, a mouse fart can ruin everything there.

Reason: