Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1346

Andrey Sokolov:

That's where the error lies. What does it show if it changes all the time? I need it to stay the same and not even error on the spread value.

It cannot not change because the spread is changing

Andrey Sokolov:

I repeat, I've already figured out how.

If I can, I'd like to see

Good afternoon.

MQL4. This will be my first Expert Advisor.I have read the MQL4 tutorial on the website.
The question is. How to arrange experts so that they are executed one by one. Suppose there are 10 of them in different windows. I expect the possibility of such an event, that the Expert Advisors start working at one and the same time.
I understand that an error will occur when the 2nd Expert Advisor triggers, if the first one hasn't finished working.
I understand there are two ways out. The first way is through the Sleep command in the error checking block. The second way is by entering a global variable.

How can I introduce such a global variable? If possible. Or where to read.

MakarFX:

I'd like to see if I can.

I'll do it later, while work is urgent

Buba_rus:

I understand that an error will occur when the 2nd EA is triggered, if the first EA has not yet finished executing.

usually does not occur

Buba_rus:

Good afternoon.

MQL4. This will be my first Expert Advisor.I have read the MQL4 tutorial on the website.
The question is. How to arrange experts so that they are executed one by one. Suppose there are 10 of them in different windows. I expect the possibility of such an event, that the Expert Advisors start working at one and the same time.
I understand that an error will occur when the 2nd Expert Advisor triggers, if the first one hasn't finished working.
I understand there are two ways out. The first way is through the Sleep command in the error checking block. The second way is by entering a global variable.

How can I introduce such a global variable? If possible. Or where to read it.

If it is defined for an EA which symbol it works with, then regardless of the number of windows, each one works independently and the executions happen in the order of arrival (live queue)

MakarFX:

If an EA is defined with which symbol it works, then irrespective of the number of windows, each one works independently and executions occur in the order they are received (live queue)

(Thank you!)

Has anyone encountered an equity curve indicator on history? Let's say I have an account. In the morning, I opened several trades on different pairs and closed the terminal. In the evening, I open the terminal, attach the indicator and look at equity variation during the day. Thank you.

Forallf:
Has anyone encountered an indicator that displays the equity curve on history? Let's say I have an account. In the morning, I opened several deals on different pairs and closed the terminal. In the evening, I open the terminal, hang the indicator and look at equity variation during the day. Thank you.

Equity_v7.mq4 indicator

Индикатор эквити и баланса
Индикатор эквити и баланса
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор строит графики эквити и баланса на данных истории счёта, а также использует текущие открытые позиции для обновления графиков в реальном времени.

Alekseu Fedotov:

Equity_v7.mq4 indicator

Thank you!

Reason: