Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1080

Hello, tell me what to do if a transaction in MT4 after rebooting closed as a patera funds from 108 $ minus 2 $ although the price has not moved and the company that provides me services said that they have a deal displayed

Can you tell me how to run an indicator (e.g. AO) from an EA and have it appear on the chart in a separate window?

Templates are not an option.

How do I know what second a tick came in and what BID price it brought in?

After all, the terminal and the log show the time only in the format of hours and minutes 00:00

Thank you.

vdv2001:

Can you tell me how to run an indicator (e.g. AO) from an EA and have it appear on the chart in a separate window?

Templates are not an option.

The option with templates is exactly the right one. You just don't know how to save the EA parameters.

Mislaid:
Exactly the variant with templates is appropriate. You just do not know how to save the parameters of the Expert Advisor.

I have to save templates for all of the tools I use and keep the files.

And I want the information that is on the chart (lines, indicators, etc.) to be independent of the EA.

Here are the test results from December 15, 2015 to today. No martin. And if that's not the Grail, then what is the Grail? And needless to say, a test on a longer history will result in a loss. Withdrawing at least half of the profits, you don't have to worry about any 300bk depo losses. I also have a money management for my strategy so that the longer an Expert Advisor works the less chance it has to lose. The chart is attached.
Initial deposit 300.00
Net profit 20277.46
Total profit 20319.39
Total loss -41.92
Profitability 484.70
Expectation of winning 48.63
Absolute drawdown 136.88
Maximum drawdown 4424.96 (67.08%)
Relative drawdown 68.52% (444.76)
Total trades 417
Loss trades (% of all) 1 (0.24%)
Largest
profitable trade 126.38
losing trade -41.92
Average
profitable trade 48.84
losing trade -41.92
Maximum
continuous wins (profit) 387 (17905.66)
continuous losses (loss) 1 (-41.92)
Max.
continuous profits (number of wins) 17905.66 (387)
continuous losses (number of losses) -41.92 (1)
Average
continuous wins 208
continuous losses 1

Hello, can you advise how to find the Low point and the Hight point, say from 08:00 am to 15:00 pm broker time on the M5 timeframe?

Hi, could you tell me how to get the data on the last bar from the array linked via SetIndexBuffer? Thank you.

rapid_minus:
Here's the test result from December 15, 2015 to today. No martin. and if that's not the Grail, then what is the Grail? And needless to say, a test on a longer history will give a plummet. Withdrawing at least half of the profits, you don't have to worry about any 300bk depo losses. My strategy's money management is such that the longer an Expert Advisor works, the less chance it has to lose. The chart is attached.

Well... Go ahead, go for real, eh ))))

Unless, of course, the max drawdown is 4424.96 with a deposit of 300, haha.

Pokrov:
Good afternoon, could you tell me how to get the data on the last bar from the array linked via SetIndexBuffer? Thank you.
massiv[1]