Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 998

paladin80:

If you use this algorithm in your programs, remove it

and see what happens.

Newbie?

paladin80:

If you use this algorithm in your programs, remove it

and see what happens.

Everything will work out fine, Vasiliy is right if there are no orders, there will be no loop iterations.

noloxe:

or immediately without comparison or enumeration, just enlarge the desired cell:

Thank you! I'll give it a try.

AlexeyVik:
Everything will work out fine, Vasiliy is right if there are no orders, there will not be any iteration of the cycle.
Yes, we can do without checking the number of orders.

When running an EA, the End of Test Time alert systematically pops up. How can I get rid of it?

yosuf:

When I start my EA, I see the End of Test Time alert systematically. How do I get rid of it?

prohibit the alert when you bind an EA or go to the properties of an EA and check the prohibit alerts - tick this box and you won't see any alerts (this is how it should be done)!

Tema97:

prohibit the alert when you bind an EA or go to the properties of the EA, there is prohibit alerts - tick this box and you should not produce any alerts (I think this is how it is done)!

These are different alerts.

Tema97:

prohibit the alert when you bind an EA or go to the properties of the EA, there is prohibit alerts - tick this box and you should not receive any alerts (I think this is how it is done)

I have never seen such a cool effect in my EA, I just did not feel it would work and I am happy that it did.

(If the last trade on the current chart closed with a negative value, then the next open with double value)

Example ( buy on the EURUSD 0.01 lot - closed minus the next opening should be 0.02, etc.) guys who know how to write write it correctly please - because I'm already sick and tired to look for it!

Thanks in advance)

For me it is enough to start with (if the previous order was closed with a minus in the current currency pair) and then I will do it myself).

Hi all, help with the owl... Was writing it myself and this is my first project... how to explain that you have to sell if condition : macd3 >0 && macd2<macd3 && macd1>macd2 , and sell vice versa...

Here is the owl itself

void OnTick()

{

//indicator...

double macd1 =iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1);

double macd2 =iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,2);

double macd3 =iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,3);

if (macd3 >0){

(macd3 >0 && macd2<macd3 && macd1>macd2 ); //Buy.

OrderSend( Symbol(),OP_BUY, Lot, Ask, Slippage, Ask-SL*Point, Ask+TP*Point, NULL, Magic, 0,Blue);

}

else if (macd3 <0)

{

(macd3 <0 && macd2>macd3 && macd1<macd2 ); //Sell.

OrderSend( Symbol(),OP_SELL, Lot, Bid, Slippage, Bid+SL*Point, Bid-TP*Point, NULL, Magic, 0,Red);

}

}

Reason: