Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 984

Alexandr24:
Is this some kind of trolling from the moderator? I remember asking about the programme or its counterparts. So I asked what was wrong with my question about the programme, what needs to be edited to meet the new requirements. Difficult to write specifically what to edit why this conspiracy? I guess there are no mediums here.
Quite right. There are no mediums. And no one will look for your program. It's not the question that needs editing, it's the program. I don't know why you're always going off on your question. Apparently it's just more important to you. I won't stop you from editing your question anymore.

Vinin:
Quite right. There are no mediums. And no one will look for your program. It's not the question that needs editing, it's the program. I don't know why you're always going off on your question. Apparently it's just more important to you. I won't stop you from editing your question anymore.

Yes, it's finally happened and it became clear what the moderator meant when he answered my comment about the need to edit something there, through a bunch of meaningless comments it turned out that the program must be edited in accordance with the new requirements, of course it was impossible to write so specifically, I had to dance around in order to understand what was meant.

If I had to edit the program, I would not have posted it in the "Any questions for newbies..." section, which makes sense to me.

Can't post new topic "fill in all fields". writing here

bars_back_zz = iBarShift(NULL,0,resize_time); 
    for (int a=0; a<1; bars_back_zz++)
                        {
                        re_init_zz();
                        Print( "cikl  "+ bars_back_zz);
                        if (Big_hi == Small_hi && Big_hi!=0) {a++; Print( "cikl     1" );Big_direct=Small_direct=1; P_big=P_small= Big_hi; D_big=D_small=iTime(NULL,0,bars_back_zz); ObjectCreate(NULL,"start",OBJ_ARROW_DOWN,0,D_big,P_big);} 
                        if (Big_Lo == Small_Lo && Big_Lo!=0) {a++; Print( "cikl     2" );Big_direct=Small_direct=2; P_big=P_small= Big_Lo; D_big=D_small=iTime(NULL,0,bars_back_zz); ObjectCreate(NULL,"start",OBJ_ARROW_DOWN,0,D_big,P_big);} 

this piece **** fails to initialise in the tester, it loops endlessly. WHY?????????????????????

(can't remember why, probably saw in logs, but I think the problem is that only the 00:00 bar is checked all the time, not as it should be, in steps) . again WHY?

the whole program runs in the "connect to schedule" mode, initialization goes through.

mario_SC--:

Can't post new topic "fill in all fields". writing here

this piece **** fails to initialise in the tester, it loops endlessly. WHY?????????????????????

(can't remember why, probably saw in logs, but I think the problem is that only the 00:00 bar is checked all the time, not as it should be, in increments) . again WHY?

the whole program runs in the "connect to schedule" mode, initialization goes through.

There are errors here:

for (int a=0; a<1; bars_back_zz++)

If you mean that the loop is not written according to the standard, you're wrong. i.e. you're right that it's not according to the standard, but it's not the reason why it's not working.

optionany:

Is there any possibility or function in MT4 to redirect messages to the internal terminal mail (about leverage change, server restart, etc.) by sms or e-mail

P.s a tab in terminal window, (trade, assets, account history, news, alerts, MESSAGE, etc.)?

There is, for example, something similar: SendMail(vnutrennyaya_pochta_terminala); ?

Haven't found anything similar anywhere.

mario_SC--:
If you mean that the loop is not written according to the standard, you're wrong. You're right that it's not, but it's not the reason why it's not working.
In init() the data are being prepared. Maybe it's just not ready yet.

mario_SC--:
If you mean that the loop is not written according to the standard, you're wrong. i.e. you're right that it's not according to the standard, but it's not the reason why it's not working.
How could it be wrong? Won't it loop if you don't change the loop counter? You loop from a = 0 until a is less than 1 and don't increment it.

Good day to you all!

Do you have a tip? How to make the calculation in the indicator was not on every tick, and, say, ran only once when the candle formed (closed)?

optionany:

There is, for example, something like this: SendMail(vnutrennyaya_pochta_terminala); ?

I haven't found anything similar anywhere.

https://www.mql4.com/ru/search#!keyword=%20SendMail

notification

Reason: