Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 985

Good afternoon. This question has arisen after launching the trading terminal. The interface font size has changed.

Googled it and found a solution to a similar problem with Help - by changing the properties of IE. However, it has not helped me.

I don't know how to change it back. But I don't want to leave it as it is because the whole workspace has changed.

And the chart now looks completely different, which is extremely unusual.

Good evening everyone! Help me understand please, I'm writing extrema to the array, the code below, I'm attaching the log attachment. The problem begins with writing the value 7 to the array (the variables s and f are 7, the array should be filled with 8 value, but recorded 10, and the next value of the variable becomes not 8 but 10, the same problem with the number 17, as if the 7 is scrolling forward numbers to 3))) What can be done in this case?

for (m=1,s=0,f=0;m<limitt;m++)
{
H1=NormalizeDouble(high[m],V);
H2=NormalizeDouble(high[m+1],V);
H3=NormalizeDouble(high[m+2],V);
HT3=time[m+2];
H4=NormalizeDouble(high[m+3],V);
H5=NormalizeDouble(high[m+4],V);
L1=NormalizeDouble(low[m],V);
L2=NormalizeDouble(low[m+1],V);
L3=NormalizeDouble(low[m+2],V);
LT3=time[m+2];
L4=NormalizeDouble(low[m+3],V);
L5=NormalizeDouble(low[m+4],V);
if(H3>H1&&H3>H2&&H3>H4&&H3>H5)
{
ArrayResize(H,s+1);
ArrayResize(HT,s+1);
ArrayFill(H,s,1,H3);
ArrayFill(HT,s,1,HT3);
printf("Значение в массиве верх и время s=%o, H[s] = %G/HT[s] = %s ",s,H[s],TimeToString(HT[s],TIME_DATE));
sizeH=ArraySize(H);
sizeHT=ArraySize(HT);
printf("Количество значение в массиве верх и время sizeH=%o/sizeHT=%o ",sizeH,sizeHT);
s++;
}
if(L3<L1&&L3<L2&&L3<L4&&L3<L5)
{
ArrayResize(L,f+1);
ArrayResize(LT,f+1);
ArrayFill(L,f,1,L3);
ArrayFill(LT,f,1,LT3);
printf("Значение в массиве низ и время f=%o, L[f] = %G/ LT[f] = %s",f,L[f],TimeToString(LT[f],TIME_DATE));
sizeL=ArraySize(L);
sizeLT=ArraySize(LT);
printf("Количество значение в массиве низ и время sizeL=%o/sizeLT=%o",sizeL,sizeLT);
f++;
}
Files:

Roll:

https://www.mql4.com/ru/search#!keyword=%20SendMail

notification

There's no such thing.

These messages need to be redirected to email...

optionany:

There's no such thing.

These messages need to be redirected to e-mail...

Well, it's not, and it's not.

Vadim_2015:

Good day to you all!

Do you have a tip? How to make the indicator perform the calculation not on every tick, but, say, it runs only once when the candle has formed (closed)?

You can put theNewBar function in the global level before OnCalculateand put in the conditions if(fNewBar()==true) and the calculation cycle,

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Function  NewBar                                                 |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+  
bool fNewBar()
{
static datetime NewTime=0;
if(NewTime!=Time[0])
{
if(NewTime==0)
{
NewTime=Time[0];
return(false);
}      
NewTime=Time[0];
return(true);
}
return(false);     
}  

Vinin:
In init() the data is being prepared. Maybe they are just not ready yet.
AlexeyVik:
How not in it? If you don't change counter of loop, won't it loop? Put loop from a = 0 until a is less than 1 and don't increment it.

Of course, the problem could be that the tester does not calculate the zigzag data before it starts, the zigzag data does not pass the IF condition and the cycle is not increased.

is it possible that the tester does not calculate as the terminal does in normal mode, exactly as I described?

how can i make it work ok ?

mario_SC--:

Of course, the problem could be that the tester does not calculate the zigzag data before it starts, the zigzag data does not pass the IF condition and the cycle is not increased.

is it possible that the tester does not calculate as the terminal does in normal mode, exactly as I described?

how to make it work?

I don't know, for some reason I have serious doubts that it doesn't loop in the terminal.

mario_SC--:

how to make it work?

Move the calculations to the start. And it would be nice to make the cycle correct

XAUEURv,M1: array out of range in 'робот1.mq4' (2586,13)

What does "13" mean in this error? Did you try to assign a value to the thirteenth element?

Reason: