Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 29

Aleksander:

On the futures it was about the same. What I described above. I looked much later when I found out about them) Only they had an expiry date.

And I don't know the name of the place where I traded, I told you. I don't know what gbp/usd is at that place either. Is there something underneath it, an asset of some kind? What is it? Or is it two deals at once: if I buy, I buy gbp and immediately sell usd on my margin? Then why is the margin floating and not me being credited with the pound at the current price bought for dollars? Where is my discrepancy in understanding?

Explain the point, since you are literate. Only explain exactly, if you know exactly.

Just in case: there's a good FAQ on the website of an A broker for all sorts of questions,

the rules don't allow discussion of brokers here, so I'll put it this way:

"How do you calculate profit or loss on a trade?"

First you need to understand the value of the contract and the base currency (first)

profit = change in the value of the contract, converted into the quote currency (second) and then converted into the currency of the deposit at the current rate

You may also click on links and read examples to understand how things are counted...

For stock market questions you can read this article for example https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1284

You, Drimmer, can say things so that no one understands a fucking thing :) ZS - Shurik - you're not Shurik - you're an obvious Semite :))) Solomon would be better :)

Alexander_K:
But if I'm dumb and I don't know anything, why should I starve to death? I'm a good guy. I wouldn't hurt a fly. I just want to take a look at the Grail, huh? Throw me a link, please.

There is no grail. Look at the signals - only 100% per year!

Сергей Матвеев:

There is no grail. Look at the signals - only 100% a year!

Buffett's fund has been showing returns of ~20% a year for over 30 years. And that's a great performance

Сергей Матвеев:

There is no grail. Look at the signals - only 100% a year!

There is :) I've had both 10.000% real per month and 30.000% in six months

Reason: