Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 828

sirurik:

Please advise

How can I save the results of EA test in mt4? In a folder or in HTML format too)?

Use the context menu. But not in "Account History" tab, but from tester report or "Results" tab. There is a bit different menu, but still "Save as report".

md4RM24.01.2015 04:02 |46.55.77.167|Ban#

Guys off topic I (question section not found) ... But urgently needed ... I don't understand why the order is not modified ... thanks ...

void OnTick()
{
double lot=0.01;
int ticket;
double k=2.5;
int pips=100;
int dif=100;

if(OrdersTotal()==0)
{

MathSrand(LocalTime());
int a=MathRand()%2;

if(a==1){ ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,0,Ask-pips*Point,Ask+k*pips*Point); } //open BUY
else
{ ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lot,Bid,0,Bid+pips*Point,Bid-k*pips*Point); } //open SELL
}

//Modificarea oridinului

if(OrderTicket()==OP_BUY && Ask-OrderOpenPrice()>dif*Point)
{
bool ord_buy=OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderOpenPrice()+MarketInfo(OrderTicket(),MODE_SPREAD)*Point,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Blue);
if(!ord_buy) Print("no BUY",GetLastError());
}
if(OrderTicket()==OP_SELL && OrderOpenPrice()-Bid>dif*Point)
{
bool ord_sell=OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderOpenPrice()-MarketInfo(OrderTicket(),MODE_SPREAD)*Point,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Blue);
if(!ord_sell) Print("no modify SELL",GetLastError());
}

}

Vinin:
md4RM24.01.2015 04:02 |46.55.77.167|Ban#

Guys off topic I (question section not found) ... But urgently needed ... I don't understand why the order is not modified ... thanks ...

MarketInfo(OrderTicket(),MODE_SPREAD)

Good afternoon!

Can you tell me if it is possible to set a timer for opening a position, e.g. to open 1 position only once every 15 min. for example, if the EA conditions are met?

As I see it, this is done with data of datatime type andTimeCurrent function, but how to make it count down the time after the position opening and to forbid to open a second position before the time has passed, I'm not sure what to do.

Is there a function that returns Bollinger Bands indicator values?

I can't find it, could you please send me a link with syntax description?

favidu:

Is there a function that returns Bollinger Bands indicator values?

I can't find it, could you please send me a link with syntax description?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/indicators/ibands

The function is called iBands

How do I edit (replace) the standard graphic template? I'm tired of uploading to every new one...

Hello, connoisseurs.

By pressing the small "Move" button, all the buttons and the "Label" can be dragged to a convenient location for further work. But it doesn't work that way.

I want to make the "Label" also be dragged when dragging the buttons, but it is dragged in the opposite direction by height and width. As far as I understand it, there's a problem with the parameters

OBJPROP_XDISTANCE
   OBJPROP_YDISTANCE
   OBJPROP_CORNER   

and another thing, the problem is that the dragging and changing of the text occurs with different functions, when I press the button "change".

And another question, how to change the text on the button "change" when it is pressed?

Please help me understand.

Files:
but.mq4  12 kb

Shadowmmm20:

Good afternoon!

Can you tell me if it is possible to set a timer for opening a position, e.g. to open 1 position only once every 15 min. for example, if the EA conditions are met?

As I see it, this is done with data of datatime type andTimeCurrent function, but how to make it count down the time after the position opening and forbid to open a second position before the time has passed, I'm not sure what to do.

For example, to watch the difference between opening time of the previous position and TimeCurrent. If it is less than 15*60 - then don't trade.

eddy:
How do I edit (replace) the default graphic template? I'm tired of uploading to every new one...
save it with the default name.
Reason: