Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 821

starikov_d_v:
Can someone please advise if in MQL4 one can see how the code is executed line by line or sequentially? I know that such feature is available in Delphi and it is very handy, but I can't find it here :(
Insert/Remove breakpoint - F9, debugging - F5, probably, it is the only thing.

Nope, not that one :(, well, we'll do something else, thanks

Question about code....

for (z=i+10; z>=i; z--){
 if(Close[z+1]<Close[z+3]) {num=num+1;

} else  {num=0;}
 }

How to make the loop be executed as long as the variable num????

Do you have any ideas?

Hello, I wrote an Expert Advisor that works fully automatically by the Martingale method. it works simultaneously on many currency pairs and buys where there is a likely pullback. for a month, it worked well and gave profits. but when the currency gbp chf collapsed on the 15th it lost about half of the money until the protection against losses. the question is, I want to add a check on market instability. i want to check if i got a signal from open price to high/low price and i dont want to buy when market volatility reoccurs i can block it, when candlestick length exceeds certain amount of ticks, but how to enable it?

nikelodeon:

Question about code....

Do you have any ideas?

Probably

for (z=num; z>=0; z--){
 if(Close[z+1]<Close[z+3]) {num=num+1;

} else  {num=0;}
 }

Hi all. Please give me a link where to read how to write the divergence function and how to hide the Expert Advisor code, or can someone share the ready-made one? I can't find it.

pycha:
Hello, I wrote an Expert Advisor that works fully automatically by the Martingale method. it works simultaneously on many currency pairs and buys where there is a likely pullback. for a month, it worked well and gave profits. but when the currency gbp chf collapsed on the 15th it lost about half of the money until the protection against losses. the question is, I want to add a check on market instability. I want to check if i got a good trade signal from open price to high/low price and i don't want to trade more than tixix, but how to enable it?
You could play around with the allowable spread value.

evillive:

Probably

This will not work, because initially num is zero, so the cycle will not be done......

This is it, it seems like a simple task, but how to solve?????

Veterros:

Hi all. Please give me a link where to read how to write the divergence function and how to hide the Expert Advisor code, or can someone share the ready-made one? I can't find it.

fedor9932:

If you need help, here is the indicator for divergence in stochastics, look at the code and maybe it will help.

nikelodeon:

Question about code....

Do you have any ideas?

so num changes while the loop is executing. which value should be taken for the number of times the loop repeats?
Reason: