Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 795

logut:

comrades, tell me, I want when my order closed, it should open again in the same place. through which operation and how???

the gist is now clear???

The operation of opening an order is only one OrderSend() and the condition to open the order is the prerogative of the programmer or creator of the algorithm. If you cannot express your desires in the algorithm, you better leave this useless programming.

And to continue learning the Russian language: a sentence begins with a capital letter and ends with a full stop. :)

logut:

comrades, tell me, I want when my order closed, it should open again in the same place. through which operation and how???

the essence is now clear???

there is no such thing as "???" in russian.

Thank you all. I'll try it myself.

Hello dear programmers, I have an EA that opens orders and buy and sell, but the problem is that the Buy order opens only once and that's it, and the Sell order works fine, it opens the second and third and so on. I would like to express my thanks in advance.

Explain the code.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
int StopLevel(string sy) {
   int lv=(int)SymbolInfoInteger(sy,SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL);
   int sp=(int)SymbolInfoInteger(sy,SYMBOL_SPREAD);
   return((lv==0)?sp*2:lv);
   }
int lv=(int)SymbolInfoInteger(sy,SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL);
int sp=(int)SymbolInfoInteger(sy,SYMBOL_SPREAD);
what does (int) mean here?
return((lv==0)?sp*2:lv);

Sign "?" and ":". And in general, this line is very poorly understood(explain).

Z.I. : thanks again for the code,artmedia70 =)

CJIeCaPb:

Sign "?" and ":". And in general, this line is very poorly understood(explain).

Z.I. : thanks again for the code,artmedia70 =)

what does (int) mean here?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/types/integer

And the rest, you need it, so look it up there too! Or hire a teacher!

Hello dear programmers, once again please, I have an Expert Advisor opens orders and buy and sell, but the problem is that the Buy order opens only once and that's it, and the sell order works fine, it opens the second and third, etc. I would like to ask you where I got the error, please fix it, thanks in advance.

dimitrescu:
Hello dear programmers, once again please, I have an Expert Advisor opens orders and buy and sell, but the problem is that the Buy order opens only once and that's it, and the sell order works fine, it opens the second and third, etc. I would like to ask you where I got the error and I would like to apologize in advance.
Dear programmers are inFreelance

borilunad:
Dear programmers are inFreelance
What kind of freelancing does he need? He gets a ban for decompiling.

AlexeyVik:
What's he got to do with freelancing? He'll get banned for decompiling.
I don't know how to decompile it.
Reason: