Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 796

Can you help or not? Guys.

AlexeyVik:
What's he got to do with freelancing? He gets a ban for decompiling.
I'm not even looking, I'm minding my own business, I've got enough on my plate!

dimitrescu:
I don't know how to decompile it, but I downloaded it from the internet.
I don't know how to decompile it. It's his code. Maybe you should ask him.

dimitrescu:

Can you help or not? Guys.

Have you heard anything about ethics?

Imagine this:

You walk into a campsite jam-packed with truckers for any kind of fill-up, and you ask:

- My truck's parked over there, look - it's not going...

A couple of helpful guys come out, take a look and come up with a verdict - their mate's car's been stolen.

And you're barking up the wrong tree:

- It was in the road, I didn't steal it, I don't know how to steal it...
- Can you help me or not? Guys.

What's the next step for the public present in your opinion?

borilunad:
And I'm not looking, I'm doing my own thing, I have enough to worry about!

I didn't look either, it's not the first time I've seen it and I know whose code it is by the EA's name.

And the ban is still attached. Although IMHO not so strict with strangers. The first time you get banned... There is still so much old decompiled code on the Internet and not all novice programmers understand what this decompiled code is.

AlexeyVik:

I haven't watched it either, it's just not the first time I've seen it and I know whose code it is by EA's name.

And the ban is still attached. Although IMHO you shouldn't be so hard on ignoramuses. From the first time and to the ban... There is still so much old decompiled code on the Internet and not all novice programmers understand what this decompiled code is.

That's right my truckers didn't hold back after all...

artmedia70:
It was my truckers, right, who couldn't help themselves...
Or maybe you called them?

AlexeyVik:
Or maybe you called them?
Nah... themselves...

I am not saving the one-click trading panel in the trading terminal and the toolbar in MetaEditor when I exit.

Can you tell me what it could be?

Orangetree:

I do not save the "one-click trading" panel in the trading terminal and the toolbar in MetaEditor when I exit.

Can you tell me what it could be?

If you make changes in a profile (for example, draw a line or change the colour scheme) and save this profile with the changes

Saving changes to a profile

- do these changes remain after restarting the terminal?

Reason: