Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 262

mzk_3om6u:

When reading file from .txt terminal outputs lines with the following content "Рконмическй каР"ендарь - РђРЅРРР° СЂС'РЅРєР°" all Russian letters, latin and other symbols outputs normally. The problem is that the terminal can not do a search for Russian letters, because it takes them as symbols. The problem is the need to translate data from .txt into strings and search for the right information, followed by the correct output.

What are the variants of treatment of this problem?

I have recently encountered the same problem. I solved it in the following way. I opened the file with usual BLOKNOT. Then "File" "Save as". "Encoding" - select "ANSI" in the drop-down menu.

Friends, please help! (With advice, links or deeds:))

I have an Expert Advisor, which produces trading signals (http://gyazo.com/46e48e189a70196bb977d6f437434508 - screenshot).

I have started just now to study mql, so it is unreal for me to write such an EA.

I need some TAG, or help with writing this EA.

if (g_ibuf_92[1] != 0.0) Alert(Symbol(), " - signal"); - this message tells me what to do.

Thank you!

tema4u:

Friends, please help! (With advice, links or deeds:))

I have an Expert Advisor, which produces trading signals(http://gyazo.com/46e48e189a70196bb977d6f437434508 - screenshot).

I have started just now to study mql, so it is unreal for me to write such an EA.

I would like to ask for a TAG, or help in writing an Expert Advisor (or help with an example of such schemes)

if (g_ibuf_92[1] != 0.0) Alert(Symbol(), " - signal"); - this message tells me what to do

I will use it as a base for my trading robot.

Start at the beginning: with the terminology. In your case, it's not an EA, but an indicator. Its code is decompiled (you can see from the example). The signal from the indicator is obtained through iCustom().

Schematic:

int li_Open = -1;
    double ld_Signal = iCustom (Symbol(), Period(), Name_Indicator, ..., 0, Номер_бара);
    if (ld_Signal != 0.) li_Open = OP_BUY;
    else ld_Signal = iCustom (Symbol(), Period(), Name_Indicator, ..., 1, Номер_бара);
    if (ld_Signal != 0.) li_Open = OP_SELL;
    if (li_Open != -1) OrderSend (Symbol(), li_Open, и т.д.);

...something like this.

Who knows what it means?

2013.11.19 05:58:06 XXXXX : Signal - not found update signal - 18348 in base

I am not buying or selling any signal.

Please explain! Thank you!

Good evening all!

Can you tell me in the tester when optimizing

In the EXPERT PROPERTIES window

In the tab OPTIMIZATION.

I am trying to change the value of NEW LOSSARY NUMBER OF DAMAGES

The default value for this parameter is -10.

I put together 10 - value 2.

I press ok.

PROBLEM: Value 2 is not fixed and changes to default value 10.

And this happens in relation to each parameter, iewhich value I have not entered it is not fixed and remains a default value.

http://clip2net.com/s/6d1AMN

what do i need to do to get the value i want fixed in the parameter value field i need?

Thank you.

enter the value + ENTER immediately and then move on to the next parameter.

evillive:
enter the value + ENTER immediately and then move on to the next parameter.
Thank you.

"When declaring an array, you specify the data type, the array name, and the number of elements in each array dimension:
For example:
int Mas[10];

What if the number of array elements is not known beforehand? How to declare it correctly? And how to fill it with data?

Leo59:
"When declaring an array, you specify data type, array name and number of elements in each array dimension:
For example:
int Mas[10];

And if you don't know beforehand the number of array elements? How to declare it correctly? And how to fill it with data?

int Mas[];

then fill in the loop, if necessary, use

ArrayResize(Mas,size);

ArrayInitialize(Mas,0);

evillive:

int Mas[];

then fill in the loop, if necessary, use

ArrayResize(Mas,size);

ArrayInitialize(Mas,0);

"then cycle fill in".
If it's not too much trouble, a small example, please?
Reason: