Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 150

Can you tell me how to set a stop at the high or low of the bar at which the trade is open?

Ulia:
I have a Windows 7 maximum sp1, russian speaking
After the installation of MT4 terminal build 509 if I choose the languages-Russian, then after restarting all written in incomprehensible symbols, if I put English language all is visible normally in English, only in the navigator the name is also displayed in incomprehensible symbols as the account was originally registered in Russian. I reached the terminal from Instaforex, but other brokerage companies have the same problem. Probably the problem is in fonts on my OS.

Can you please advise what are the requirements for fonts, can they be added /inserted /replaced and how to do it - I don't want to move the other OS.
All other programs - avast antivirus, Opera and all Windows 7 programs (notepad, calculator, etc.) work fine in Russian.
i_logic:

Julia, go to the Control Panel, select Language and regional standards, go to the tab "Advanced" and look at the language in the "Language of programs that do not support Unicode. It should be Russian.

Thank you, it helped, it was originally English.

If there are several libraries. They will work together in one EA. That all these libraries will be imported to the header file and then to the EA, it is clear. But here, if there are some variables, which are repeated in each library. Is it necessary to declare the same variables all over again in each library?

For example, take a variable:

in err = GetLastError();

Is it the only way to declare the same variable in every library? After all, there could be many such variables...

hoz:

If there are several libraries. They will work together in one EA. That all these libraries will be imported to the header file and then to the EA, it is clear. But here, if there are some variables, which are repeated in each library. Is it necessary to declare the same variables all over again in each library?

For example, take a variable:

Is it the only way to declare the same variable in every library? After all, there could be many such variables...

Declare these variables in a single inclusion and include this inclusion in all libraries.

Oops. Prescribed as follows.

int start() // Спец. функция start

{

//--------------------------------------------------------------- 2 --

int Handle;

string File_Name="News.csv", // Имя файла

datetime Dat_DtTm; // Дата и время события(дата)

//--------------------------------------------------------------- 3 --

Handle=FileOpen(File_Name,FILE_CSV|FILE_READ,";");// Открытие файла

if(Handle<0){ // Неудача при открытии файла

if(GetLastError()==4103) // Если файла не существует,..

Alert("Нет файла с именем ",File_Name);//.. извещаем трейдера

else // При любой другой ошибке..

Alert("Ошибка при открытии файла ",File_Name);//..такое сообщ

PlaySound("Bzrrr.wav"); // Звуковое сопровождение

return; // Выход из start()

}else{

FileSeek(handle, 0, SEEK_END);

FileWrite(handle, "ff", Dat_DtTm);

FileClose(handle);

}

return; // Выход из start()

}

It's not recording, what's wrong?

Zolotai:

Spc. Prescribed as follows.

int start() // Спец. функция start

{

//--------------------------------------------------------------- 2 --

int Handle;

string File_Name="News.csv", // Имя файла

datetime Dat_DtTm; // Дата и время события(дата)

//--------------------------------------------------------------- 3 --

Handle=FileOpen(File_Name,FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE,";");// Открытие файла

if(Handle<0){ ........

It's not recording, what's wrong?

Good afternoon.

Can you tell me how to programmatically link 2 coordinate systems in a graph: (X,Y) and (time,price)? You need a label with coordinates (X,Y) that will always be at the minimum price on the chart.

satorifx:

Good afternoon.

Can you tell me how to programmatically link 2 coordinate systems in a graph: (X,Y) and (time,price)? You need a label with coordinates (X,Y) that will always be at the minimum price on the chart.

There are differences. On the chart in general, i.e. on all available history in the terminal, or on the visible chart (within the monitor screen) ?

paladin80:

Thank you!

Forexman77:
Can you tell me how to set a stop at the high or low of the bar where the trade is open?

If high, then High[ ] instead of stop, if low Low[ ], but keep two things in mind.

1.This is the spread and distance to the stop set by the dealer.

2. You cannot place a stop correctly on the bar that is forming. That is, High[0]. And only on previous bars. I.e. High[1], etc.

Reason: