Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 39

Zhunko:
Make several templates. One template per pair. Name them, for example, by the name of the pair. Load them from another chart.

Well... If there's nothing else... or?

Any other options?

How about an API?

_new-rena:

Well... If there's nothing else... or?

Any other options?

How about an API?

I told you how to use the WinAPI.

Zhunko:
I told you how to use WinAPI.
There's a dll-card in there. How about without decompiling it?

_new-rena:
There is also a dll. How about without decompiling?
Zhunko:

1. open the graph properties window.

2. Locate the properties window by title and class.

3. Switch the tab to the first tab.

4. Use the id to find the colourbox you want.

5. Set the required colour.

6. Press the OK button.

HELLO, I HAVE A QUESTION, THE EXPERT ADVISOR HAS STOPPED COUNTING, THAT IS, INDIVIDUALLY EACH TRANSACTION COUNTS, AND THE TOTAL IS FROZEN IN PLACE -13.58

We open one order with a certain size.
How to calculate the number of points after the Margin Call?
Thank you.

logan78 :
HELLO, I HAVE A QUESTION, THE EXPERT ADVISOR HAS STOPPED COUNTING, I.E. SEPARATELY EACH DEAL COUNTS, BUT THE TOTAL IS FROZEN IN PLACE -13.58
You have a lock

Good day!

I have an idea to modify the indicator VS_FractalMTF (shows the higher fractals of the timeframe when the fractal appears on the chart). The message containing the following information should be sent to the e-mail: VS_FractalMTF, AUDNZD, Time: 2013.07.10 06:00, 240(H4), DOWN, 1.1636 (price). I have already had help with this idea,

if (FrUp> 0 ) { Up[i]=FrUp; SendMail ("write whatever you need here" ); }

if (FrDn> 0 ) { Dn[i]=FrDn; SendMail ("here write whatever you need" ); }

Only with my knowledge this didn't work for me. Perhaps someone can finalize the idea or someone would be interested in such a modified indicator.

Please help!

Indicator attached

Files:

Please tell me how to make the indicator work? I copied it to a program file but it will not open on the board

Alexgrey :

How do I make the indicator work? I copied it to a program file but it won't open on the board

Some examples of where to copy the indicator

C:\Program Files\InstaTrader\experts \ indicators

or

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - E-Global Trade & Finance Group \experts \ indicators

Insta or E-Global is a brokerage company you opened an account with.

After copying you need to reload the terminal, i.e. close and then reopen it.

Good luck!

Reason: